GDT: Creighton @ SDSU WNIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Creighton @ SDSU WNIT

This is the game the Jackrabbits need to shake the history of losing to Creighton. Frost is the ideal place for this to happen. The teams are similar in size. Both teams play deeper benches but SDSU will give the subs more floor time. Creighton has 3 players playing about 30+ minutes. They will rely on seniors more as well. This would be the Sunday afternoon for a bigger crowd at Frost to support a win over Creighton and one more Big East team to lose in Brookings this year. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Creighton @ SDSU WNIT

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    This is the game the Jackrabbits need to shake the history of losing to Creighton. Frost is the ideal place for this to happen. The teams are similar in size. Both teams play deeper benches but SDSU will give the subs more floor time. Creighton has 3 players playing about 30+ minutes. They will rely on seniors more as well. This would be the Sunday afternoon for a bigger crowd at Frost to support a win over Creighton and one more Big East team to lose in Brookings this year. Go Jacks!!
    To add to that,a bigger crowd than the Minn/SMU game will likely guarantee another home game at Frost for the next round.Jacks are playing well,so I hope its a loud,boisterous,fun crowd at Frost today.

Ride the wave for the thrill and challenge of it for as long as you can,we have the mighty Mo (momentum) helping to push us along.Been a fun experience,let's keep it going,we're the only show in town now,lots of eyes on us and well wishes comming our way.Go Jacks.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-23-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

The only show in town is right. The opportunity for plenty of press is there with another win, especially if it leads to a matchup with UM. This is a big one today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Creighton's been a challenging team, and they have the winning record vs Jacks. Not many D-I opponents can say that. Need to make Frost the decisive home court advantage that it is. Tis the day to sent the Bluejays home with an L.

In some ways, a solid WNIT run, or even better, title would absolutely leave the next year's team poised for a solid run and season. But have to win to advance. Time to pull their good rabbit out of the hat and onto the court.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Creighton's been a challenging team, and they have the winning record vs Jacks. Not many D-I opponents can say that. Need to make Frost the decisive home court advantage that it is. Tis the day to sent the Bluejays home with an L.

In some ways, a solid WNIT run, or even better, title would absolutely leave the next year's team poised for a solid run and season. But have to win to advance. Time to pull their good rabbit out of the hat and onto the court.
          If I read correctly the Argus has us 0-4 vs the Blue Jays? It is time. Step up ladies and move on. Jacks 78 - BLUE Jays 70.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Game updates are appreciated.

Go Rabbits!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Game updates are appreciated.

Go Rabbits!!!!
              All tied up but it's early

Comment

Tuning in on WNAX as I make my way across SD on I-90. So nice to have WBB back on a station with such range.

C starts with 6-2 lead. AJ says they could easily be down 10-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

8 points in 10 minutes for Jacks. Deja vu. Blowout in the making unless there is a MAJOR change.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    8 points in 10 minutes for Jacks. Deja vu. Blowout in the making unless there is a MAJOR change.

Score?

Comment

Creighton's outrebounding and outshooting Jacks. 20-8 Jays at 9:30 to half. Jacks are getting good looks, especially from 3, but have missed all 3 attempts.

Jacks some great transition buckets.

Now 20-13 at 9 min.

Comment

22-13 @ 7:23 Media TO.

Tempo being dictated by Jacks. But 24% shooting isn't going to win much.

Comment

I can't see the game but it sounds a lot like the USD game. Another missed layup as I type.

Comment

Why am I not surprised by their performance thus far? Jekyll and Hyde.

Comment

Neither team getting anything to fall.

Jacks finally starting to get O rebounds.

Paluch hits a transition lay-up and going to line after last of the Media TO.

After FT, Jacks 20, Jays 25. @3:45 to half

Chynna steals and goes coast to coast.

at 2:44 Jacks 24-25 Jay.

Comment

Working...
                              X