Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      IUPUI IS NUMBER ONE SEED IF WE BOTH WIN OUT.....shucks
      No. Jacks wlil be. Final tiebreaker is RPI if we both finish 13-1

Comment

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ IUPUI Jaquars

IUPUI 76, SDSU 66. Final.

Comment

Suffice to say....they really wanted this one([IUPUI)....especially with the effort they put on offensive rebounding.

Comment

Here's the official tie breaking procedure,someone smarter than me explain it,i thought it was head-to-head scoring.
            Link: http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...al_information#

Comment

Suffice to say....they really wanted this one([IUPUI)....especially with the effort they put on offensive rebounding.
              I watched part of this game on ESPN; Jackrabbits did not pass well at all today. Two really bad ones in the last three minutes just killed them.

Comment

Here's the official tie breaking procedure,someone smarter than me explain it,i thought it was head-to-head scoring.
                Link: http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...al_information#
                IF the Jacks and Jags go 13-1 with only losses against one another then the tiebreaker is the RPI. Jacks will have a higher RPI if that does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  I watched part of this game on ESPN; Jackrabbits did not pass well at all today. Two really bad ones in the last three minutes just killed them.
                  25 turnovers today

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    IF the Jacks and Jags go 13-1 with only losses against one another then the tiebreaker is the RPI. Jacks will have a higher RPI if that does happen.
                    Thanks,registering now, I thought it was point differential in the two games played head to head,feel better now.

Comment

Summit League would prefer Jackrabbits play the first day for attendance.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        Summit League would prefer Jackrabbits play the first day for attendance.
                        Not that the Summit does not care but the tickets are already sold and the money is in the pocket - therefore, Jackrabbit nation is hoping the Jacks have that first round bye.The worst thing that could happen to actual attendance is the Jacks play first round and lose! Could you imagine the echo's in the arena if the Jacks and Yotes both lose early? Scary thought.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          IUPUI 76, SDSU 66. Final.
                          This lose does not surprise me. IUPUI is the type of team that gives us fits. Besides being good they are very quick and as a general rule the Jacks are not. 5 conference games left with 3 of them at Frost. But, at Denver and at USD - both of those games scare me. I think we will need IUPUI to lose a game maybe two before I am comfortable with a conference championship.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                            This lose does not surprise me. IUPUI is the type of team that gives us fits. Besides being good they are very quick and as a general rule the Jacks are not. 5 conference games left with 3 of them at Frost. But, at Denver and at USD - both of those games scare me. I think we will need IUPUI to lose a game maybe two before I am comfortable with a conference championship.

GBGBGJ
                            I am not concerned about a conference championship... just stay healthy and win the SL tourney and get to the dance.
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

For any of you reading this thread today...we could use your help over on 6thFan Contest thread, voting for the Jacks. We have moved from 123rd to 36th place in the $10,000 contest, but since we got in late, we have fairly big gap to cover now that we have caught up with the top 50. We need to get to 16th in the next 7 days. Bison are in 2nd place. Oh yeh, and USD is in 126th place.

Comment

We were at 40% less voting when i voted numerous times this morning,moved to 39% less as i was voting, so the pace has slackened a little comming down the home stretch,i'm always preaching to the athletes to put forth more effort, so feel obligated to practice what i preach.I will have more voting sessions as the day goes on.
                                Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-09-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X