GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ IUPUI Jaquars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ IUPUI Jaquars

The rematch in Indiana will require the defense to keep doing its job. IUPUI has been shooting in the 45% range except the game at Brookings. The Jags have been playing decent defense as well holding opponents to 40%. The Jags have a deep bench with 10 players averaging 10+ minutes per game. This road game win would make the rest of the season easier with a 2 game lead over the Jags. This will not be an easy game for the Jackrabbits. Jackrabbits hold on to stay perfect in league and win by 2. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ IUPUI Jaquars

Back in Oct. I predicted that Jacks would go 13-1 in the Summit, and that IUPUI, at their place, would be that lone loss.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...14-Projections

This is a defining game of how far ahead Jacks are over the rest/best of the Summit. Win, and especially an IPFW style game where Jacks coast after an early hot start, Jacks are really a top team. Personally, I hope it's a nail-biter, or that Jacks are down at half, so that they have to focus on scratching out a tough W. Otherwise, when Jacks head to NCAA's they don't know how to play themselves out of a funk. Jacks have only had the WIU road game that was a nail-biter.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, IUPUI is flattering to the Jacks. Plays a deep bench, tenacious defense, and lots of pound inside.

Look forward to watching or listening. Should be a much better, interesting game than the SDSU/IUPUI Mbb.

Comment

Video is available-JAGS HOST JACKRABBITS SATURDAY ON HTSN/ESPN3.
      There could be more viewers online than in the arena. HTSN usually has a good feed for quality.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Video is available-JAGS HOST JACKRABBITS SATURDAY ON HTSN/ESPN3.
        There could be more viewers online than in the arena. HTSN usually has a good feed for quality.
        I believe it is also on ESPN3

Comment

I can't really add anything to what's already been said,pretty much all bases covered .

I think that one game doesn't define a season,but this game will expose how much progress has or hasn't been made this year,as I believe IUPUI is probably the best of the rest in the Summit this year.Not discounting other teams in the Summit,if you take them too lightly, they can beat you too,but generally speaking ,IUPUI is our greatest threat.

Big game,we're in the favorable position of making them worry about getting swept this year,instead,we were in that position last year,and lost by three points at their place.

Comment

Updates here will be appreciated. I'll be stuck at a rodeo out in Rapid city during the game. Giddy up Jacks! Yee haw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

if there is anyone else besides me that cannot get ESPN3, this might work for the women.
              http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video

Comment

Mariah 2-2 early. 7-5 17:40

Comment

10-9 IUPUI at the under 16 timeout. Clarin with 8pts and 2rebs early on. Good sign

Comment

Defense is good today. They need to control ball after turnover and not give it back right away.

Comment

18-16 under 12 iupui up

Comment

18-16 IUPUI at the under 12 timeout. Clarin with 8 pts, Young with 7pts. Boever has 3 steals.

IUPUI is 8-12FG. Jacks are 6-10FG.

Comment

24-23 SDSU at the under 8 timeout. Jacks and Jags are both 56% FG. IUPUI with 9 turnovers, Jacks with 8.

Comment

Timeout IUPUI with 5:10 left in the half.

Jacks up 30-25.

Comment

Under 4 timeout.

SDSU leads 30-26.

Comment

Working...
                              X