GDT:USD @ SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:USD @ SDSU

This game could make a sweep for the Jackrabbit basketball this weekend. Seekamp will be back on the floor today. She may not be 100%, but she is likely their best player at less than 100%. This game will not likely show up on the yotes radar since they lost the men's game. Jackrabbits should take care of business and keep the yotes at arm's length for the win. Go Jacks!!
    Last edited by OldHare; 02-02-2014, 08:06 AM.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:USD @ SDSU

I'm trying to decide whether to go to Brookings for the game or listen to some Super Bowl build up.

Just kidding! I'm about to get the kids loaded up and make our way north, hoping for a blow out to cap off the weekend. Go Jacks!
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

A rare attendance by yours truly, Chinese at King Wu, and on to the game. The super bowl stuff, later on maybe.

Comment

WNAX has game today.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Today's game completes the first swing through of conference games for the season. 7-0 would like mighty strong.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Here's the game story and notes from GoJacks.com: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209390199

Comment

I'm expecting a tough one today. The Coyote's star has returned and will eventually have a breakout game. Hopefully we can avoid the type of slow start we've seen with this team lately and build a quick lead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it just me or did the ref throwing the jump ball up pretty much throw it up to USD.
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

It would be nice to pick up a couple fouls on Harrington soon. She's off to a good start, powering her way to the basket. Clarin could teach her a thing or two about racking up fouls!

Thankfully a couple of threes have fallen for us.

Comment

Seven SDSU threes in less than 12 minutes. I'd call that a pretty good start.

Comment

Ask and you shall receive. Harrington picks up a third foul with nearly 6:00 to go in half. Big problem for USD.

Comment

Whistle whistle whistle foul foul foul....

The last one on Stuart was crap. Jacks up 44-33 with 2:17 left in the 1st.

Comment

Other than the foul calls mounting up, this is a SDSU team that is looking sharp, sharp, sharp.

WONDERFUL to see the 3's dropping today. Will Jacks make 50 by the half. Looks to be a 15 pt lead @ half.

Made it to 50. Minute to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            Other than the foul calls mounting up, this is a SDSU team that is looking sharp, sharp, sharp.

WONDERFUL to see the 3's dropping today. Will Jacks make 50 by the half. Looks to be a 15 pt lead @ half.

Made it to 50. Minute to spare.
                            Will they make 30 total fouls called in the first half?

Comment

53-35 Jacks at halftime. Offense is crushing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X