Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UM-Crookston Game Day Thread

Originally posted by goon View Post
    maybe this is a sneaky way to make frost not good enough for us so we can get a new field house, football stadium and basketball arena put into place. I am going to have a feeling I will not like the new changes. I didnt like it when they changed the seating the first time and this doesnt seem to improve it any. seats should be lower and closer to the court not higher and father away. the student section needs to be almost floor level if they are going to be behind the baskets. otherwise both upper ends will hate having the students standing blocking their view during the games. Frankly I would knock out the wall of frost behind the wear the students use to be and the new season ticket seats, which ever direction that is. knock that wall out and renovate frost to have perment bowl seating in the upper sections. lower the floor sections to closer to the floor and push the wall out so there is more room behind and building it higher to move the media row away. we dont need rows of media tables between fans and the game. Thats ridiculous. I think if they want to add seats they need to go back to almost how it was with the seating starting close to the floor level and make it as wide as possible on the bottom sections. behind the basket and keep the students on the side of the court lowered so they dont block the sight lines of the upper side sections.
    ^^Yep!
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      maybe this is a sneaky way to make frost not good enough for us so we can get a new field house, football stadium and basketball arena put into place.
      Were you on a grassy knoll when you typed this ?

Comment

good report to hear.

Like the reports on Clarin.

Have had a coach on the staff tell me, she's probably the most athletic post player they've ever had. She has unreal strength and explosiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          good report to hear.

Like the reports on Clarin.

Have had a coach on the staff tell me, she's probably the most athletic post player they've ever had. She has unreal strength and explosiveness.
          If she can learn to finish a little more consistently at the rim there will be no stopping her. She also gets to the line a ton.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
          X