2015 recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 recruiting

Another out of Pierre SD. They just keep coming.

Comment

Another impressive group of recruits. Looks like we'll have depth and we will be able to maintain our high standard of excellence for years to come. So let's get hopp'n,can't wait.

Comment

From today's Argus article on the 2015 class:

"ProspectNation.com called Guebert one of the best shooters in the nation for her play with the renowned AAU club North Tartan."

She and the slasher Miller should pair together quite nicely for three years. If we get solid post play new heights could definitely be in reach.

Comment

Sydney Palmer had a good game recently,27 pts and 10 rebounds,2-3 from deep and,8-16 and 9-11 from the line. Another tall , athletic ,good 3 pt shooting, good free throw shooting, good rebounding player coming to your favorite basketball venue for 2015, she sounds like a Jackrabbit to me.

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/goodhope...shington-girls

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Sydney Palmer had a good game recently,27 pts and 10 rebounds,2-3 from deep and,8-16 and 9-11 from the line. Another tall , athletic ,good 3 pt shooting, good free throw shooting, good rebounding player coming to your favorite basketball venue for 2015, she sounds like a Jackrabbit to me.

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/goodhope...shington-girls
            I talked to a guy from Watertown the night after that game. He remembered the Palmer name well. The Arrows have been down for a few years now. There have not been any players to recruit since Hemiller and Heiser.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

article about Madison Guebert ESPNW
              http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commen...ter-sour-taste

Comment

Great article about a future Jack. Sounds like she is a gym rat to a same degree as a recent Jacks mens guard ! espn.go.com/news-commentary/article/12170607/meet-madison-guebert-sweet-shooter-sour-taste

Comment

I read the Gophers had 3 players leave the team (freshman) 1 is going to Wichita (I believe) and the other two have not committed anywhere else, any thoughts on picking up some players? any info out there on this?

Comment

Here's a good article about Annabel Graettinger I ran across. Good reading.

http://qctimes.com/sports/high-schoo...b6907b1ff.html

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyRabbitFoot View Post
                      I read the Gophers had 3 players leave the team (freshman) 1 is going to Wichita (I believe) and the other two have not committed anywhere else, any thoughts on picking up some players? any info out there on this?
                      I believe one of them is a junior and the other two are freshmen. All three were Borton recruits who were not getting any playing time with the new coaching staff's system. The freshman from Texas I believe is the one going to Wichita. The other two were Twin City area players - not sure if they would have played on AAU teams with any of the current Jacks.

Comment

This may be AJ's best recruiting class yet and that is saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          I believe one of them is a junior and the other two are freshmen. All three were Borton recruits who were not getting any playing time with the new coaching staff's system. The freshman from Texas I believe is the one going to Wichita. The other two were Twin City area players - not sure if they would have played on AAU teams with any of the current Jacks.
                          One I believe is Grace Coughlin from Benilde-St. Margaret's along with Jackie Johnson from Eden Praire. The Texan is Rangie Bessard from Rosharan Texas, just looked up from Minnesota Womens Basketball /View topic/Another defection?

Comment

Jessica Mieras was named athlete of the week.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...ourt/23100763/

Comment

As TV referenced in his commentary last summer Mieras is a different kind of post than we have had under AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                As TV referenced in his commentary last summer Mieras is a different kind of post than we have had under AJ.
                                Can you explain this further? I don't know anything about Mieras.

Comment

Working...
                                X