2012-13 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 Schedule

There is a post on Gopherhole.com that says while it hasn't yet been announced,the Gophers will host a 4 team tournament on Nov. 10-11 that will include Villanova,Wash.State and the Jacks.

Re: 2012-13 Schedule

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    There is a post on Gopherhole.com that says while it hasn't yet been announced,the Gophers will host a 4 team tournament on Nov. 10-11 that will include Villanova,Wash.State and the Jacks.
    The football team will be playing in Fargo that weekend.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Per AJ via Twitter: Looks like we have all the contracts in for our 2012-2013 schedule. Should be a release soon. Get ready to have your mind blown.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

So A.J., I would really like to have my mind blown by this year's schedule. The last tweet about it is kind of a cliff hanger.

Comment

November 18 is a home game against Nebraska.
          Sun, Nov 18 South Dakota State at Brookings, S.D. (Frost Arena) 2 p.m.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Great! If my memory is correct, last game against Nebraska was a Jackrabbit win at UNL...UNL then cancelled the following year's game and we haven't played for several years.

Comment

UNL won on their court last year. I saw the game before Xmas. SDSU played well first half and at the end, but UNL had a couple of shooters that put us down.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

You're right, Old Hare. I had conveniently forgotten that one.

Series record: Nebraska 2, SDSU 1. Hope we even it back up in Frost.

Comment

I was curious, so did a quick search, and here are a couple more:
                  Looks like the women play Villanova in Minneapolis on the 10th of Dec. found here: http://www.wsucougars.com/sports/w-b...072712aaa.html
                  and Middle Tennessee State on the 1st of Dec in Frost, found here: http://www.goblueraiders.com/schedul...ll/season/2012
                  “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

this team is going to be tested check it out -http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArti
                    cle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15000&ATCLID=205562920

sorry link did't work. go to gojacks.com

Comment

Wow. That is a challenging nonconference schedule, maybe toughest since move to D1.

Comment

I think we can always expect these ladies to find a schedule to boost the name recognition and RPI enhancement. It is good to see more of these games finding Frost Arena at the same time. Kudos to the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
                          Wow. That is a challenging nonconference schedule, maybe toughest since move to D1.
                          Looking forward to it. I may make the trip to the twin cities in November. No intention to travel up to Fargo that weekend. USD FB game followed by the Nebraska WBB game will make for a great weekend as well. Already have the hotel room reserved.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

They certainly have set themselves up to have the opportunity to produce a high RPI. Will it work? I don't think they have a lot to lose by going with this tough schedule. If you get beat up a bit you can always regroup and focus on the conference games. That's kind of what happened last year (6 early non-conference losses).

Comment

I love the schedule. There is the scary possibility of some trap games with quality opponents spread through out until at least Christmas and that isnt even mentioning the improved teams in the league. I think that the big schools will all be beatable since Marquette and Middle Tennessee have to travel to Brookings. I don't expect the girls to win them all, but I think they are capable of being in or playing even with many of the tougher teams. Being to the NCAA 4 years in a row adds immeasurable experience even if this team lost some of its key players, I am rest assured the girls are more than likely thrilled then afraid to play any of the Big 6 schools. Just another way they can prove SDSU belongs and prove that they have their own chapter to write sans all the senior leadership they lost.

Comment

Working...
                              X