WHAT WILL THE ATTENDANCE BE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHAT WILL THE ATTENDANCE BE?

I would guess no, being it's still our home court and we are following Mid-Con rules.

Comment

It was posted on the WNIT thread that attandance is going to be affected for this game because it is on a weeknight.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't going to matter. If we don't have more people at this game than the last, I'll be very surprised...especially if the Hoosiers are coming to Frost.

6000+ is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack
        It was posted on the WNIT thread that attandance is going to be affected for this game because it is on a weeknight.  

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't going to matter.  If we don't have more people at this game than the last, I'll be very surprised...especially if the Hoosiers are coming to Frost.  

6000+ is my guess.
        I agree with you. I think tickets are going to be even tougher to come by for this game. I want the Hoosiers.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I know I won't be missing this one!!!!

Comment

I got my ticket! ;D

Comment

Ok i'm saying attendance will be up.... Last weekend a lot of area schools had state Basketball... sioux valley, madison, sioux falls, brandon valley, estiline were all at their state tourny games... i'm thinking maybe a couple more hundred just from those fans! I'm hopething that it will be just as rocking as last time!!!
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I just checked the dept website and they did not have two tickets left anywhere so attendance should be up.

Comment

Working...
                X