WHAT WILL THE ATTENDANCE BE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WILL THE ATTENDANCE BE?

On Terry's blog it states all 2100 reserved seats have been sold.  I would like to see 7000 in attendance on Sat.  Anyone else want to take a guess.

Re: WHAT WILL THE ATTENDANCE BE?

Well judging on general admission sales going pretty good and the reserved seats being sold out quite possibly i could see a sell out...Probably more than 6000.

Comment

"The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Capacity crowd, whatever that is right now. I'll say 6250.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The way I'm feeling right now, I would almost feel a little let down if it was not sold out.

Comment

Lets send the fire marshall to the strip joint and pack 9,000+ fans into Frost
            does anybody know what the is a listed sell out at frost since they put the seats in?

Comment

I'm going with 6,562
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I went and counted every seat in the joint yesterday after I got my tickets and the total seating available is 7506! Okay, I'm kidding!

7032 in attendance!

That's the number, write it down!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I spoke to Kai last night and he seemed really upbeat and said that many of the students will be there so hope it is a great game and a choc a block house (thats an English term )

Comment

I hope it sells out...too bad it is the same night as all of the boys H.S. championship games.  Is there any chance of us hosting another round, assuming we win on Sat.?
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells
                      I hope it sells out...too bad it is the same night as all of the boys H.S. championship games.  Is there any chance of us hosting another round, assuming we win on Sat.?
                      I would say the chance to host another game is high. Depends on the bid and I suspect a good crowd Saturday will significantly boost our chances of hosting. Of course, we have to win first and a large crowd will only help with that. In theory, we could host all the games including the championship, in theory mind you.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

My guess is in the 6500 range.

Comment

I'm guessing 6883.

Comment

Something ending in 23 if the facilities manager is counting
                            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Okay> I'll go that route. 7323 will be my guess. I hope that is low.

Comment

Working...
                              X