Kansas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kansas State

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed.
    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

you would think that after the Cincinnati game that they would never let that happen again. Terry said they shot worse in the first half this game than that. like I said in his blog. if they played more than once a month in Frost maybe they would do better there. time to get teams to play in Frost in the preseason instead of the Jacks playing at their homes. seems like when they play at home they are intimidated

Comment

What was the final?
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

60 something to 43 KState

Comment

Shooting 2-25 in the first half and 9-25 in the second isn't gonna do it. I'm gonna leave it at that.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
              Shooting 2-25 in the first half and 9-25 in the second isn't gonna do it. I'm gonna leave it at that.
              The Wildcats were a much better team tonight than were the Jacks. They were aggressive and played very good defense.

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                My guess is if you could just run young off a few screens even on contested 3s she would be able to make more then 2-25. That's just embaressing. For the second time this year just poor effort and this team will need to figure this out when we get back to confrence play.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I thought the refs let them play with a lot of contact down low and we we getting handled when we got the ball down low. If the game was called like the washington state game of even the utah state game it would have helped us out a little. Whenever we got the ball down in the paint thier bigs were able to either push us out of position or redirect our shots. I think a different oficiating crew would have made this a closer game.

Comment

not to say they weren't a good team. They had very athletic posts and their guards shot the three very well.

Comment

Deep breath everyone...we will be ok. We are playing solid defensively, rebounding well and shooting good at the line. As terrible as we played offensively tonight, we were only about 4-5 made buckets away from making this a very interesting game. We took some lumps last year and got things figured out by March...this team will do the same.

Oh yah...ORU got lamblasted by Ark tonight 65-37
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

We are 0-2 in games this year when we score less than 10 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          We are 0-2 in games this year when we score less than 10 at the half.
                          We had 14 at HT tonight...
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

My bad,rivals.com has it listed at 23-8 at the half,ESPN has it 31-14.I assume rivals.com is wrong then.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              we were only about 4-5 made buckets away from making this a very interesting game
                              Ugh. I KNOW! The Jacks got quality looks in the first half, but were just too keyed up/jumpy/off-kilter to make them.

Dang it, I could've gone to the game for free if I had a buck for every shot that rimmed out, and I'd have eaten for free if I had another buck for every shot that hit the front of the rim. That's nerves. That's your mind getting in the way of your muscle memory.

I was frustrated, but I felt bad for the women, because they really could've used a player like Warkenthien or Vogel tonight to play with the contagious assurance and poise that they brought to the court.
                              Last edited by zooropa; 12-11-2011, 01:47 AM.

Comment

I listened on the radio when i could at work, but it seemed like all the players wanted Jenny Sunnarborg to do all the scoring,she tried,but there must have been a horde of defenders on her everytime she touched the ball.Maybe i just missed the time others tried to score,as i couldn't listen to the game contiuously.

Comment

Working...
                                X