• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gdt - mtsu

Halftime: MTSU 28, SDSU 18

Comment

No need to panic quite yet. Let's see what adjustments are made by the coaches. Fortunately, MTSU isn't exactly a scoring machine tonight.

Comment

Kemo, at this point I am sorry I paid for this. We look completely lost. Guards turning the ball over way too much and couldn't drop the ball through a wagon wheel at this point. Bigs (minus the occassional Lingle) not getting big to receive the ball. Lot of bad decisions all over the court. We are playing pretty good defense, but turnovers and transition baskets are killing us. We need the whole team to step up and stop this embarassment.

Comment

Seems like we always play poorly at MTSU. Not surprised to hear we're down 10 at half.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Got their lead down to 3 with under 4 minutes to go.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Down 5, under 2 minutes to go.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

30 seconds left till the first lose of the year for the Jacks WBB team.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Final: 59-49 MTSU wins.

If you are not a fan of vomiting all over yourself, refrain from looking at the box score.
                  Last edited by Kemo; 11-17-2011, 10:42 PM.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    Final: 59-49 MTSU wins.

I you are not a fan of vomiting all over yourself, refrain from looking at the box score.
                    1-12 from behind the arc? Brutal

Comment

sigh............................lotta work to be done.

pg--------pg---------pg!!!

Comment

Wow. I hope none of our confrence teams see we can't break a press.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

...said it before (last year) and I'll say it again. If we are healthy come March, we will be the team to beat in the Summit Tourney...period.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

The entire time I listened to this game, I Kept thinking we are playing like crap and staying within catching distance of a very good team. While I don't like the loss, I think had the ladies played 'our style' of game, we would have ran away with this game. The Jacks were ice cold all night, honestly couldn't buy a bucket and were within 4 with 3 mins to go. The team will be fine and is going to be very good season.

Comment

Seems like we played them last year at their house and we got blown out against their pressure defense. I do give AJ credit for better game preparation this time around. The problem here is we dont see this pressure defense much in the Summit nor from out of conference opponents. Considering Eide was about 80 per cent, she played hard I thought. TO level was unacceptable. Our season is just starting and AJ will certainly regroup the ladies and we will be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                                The entire time I listened to this game, I Kept thinking we are playing like crap and staying within catching distance of a very good team. While I don't like the loss, I think had the ladies played 'our style' of game, we would have ran away with this game. The Jacks were ice cold all night, honestly couldn't buy a bucket and were within 4 with 3 mins to go. The team will be fine and is going to be very good season.
                                Similar feeling, kept waiting for them to blow us out as bad as the Jacks were playing. Didn't happen largely because of effort on defense and the boards. This years team is very similar to last, if shots fall we can compete with and beat most teams. If shots don't fall, we can lose to almost any team.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X