WNIT Ticket Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WNIT Ticket Info

Yes. You can pick up tickets any time between 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. through Friday.

Comment

Yes...you can get them at the ticket office during their normal hours (9-5 I think) tomorrow. Not sure about Saturday.

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any ticket available? I went online and tickets are no longer available. I didn't know if it was a system issue or if all tickets were sold.

Comment

You better try giving them a call...there are only a few hundred or so left from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Starks03
            Does anyone know if there are any ticket available?  I went online and tickets are no longer available.  I didn't know if it was a system issue or if all tickets were sold.
            I got 4 GA tickets at 11 this morning by calling the office. I went online first, but saw the "no items available" page when I tried to get tickets. When I called I was told they were nearly sold out.

Comment

Just saw this on GoJacks.com

About 200 tickets, including a block of reserved seats returned by Illinois State, will go on sale at the Frost Arena ticket booth when doors open Saturday.
              Go State! Go State!

Comment

can anyone tell me why I can't purchase a ticket online? Everytime I go to WNIT tickets I get, There are no events or items on sale at this time.

Comment

THEY ARE PROB HAVING PROBLEMS AGAIN LIKE THE FIRST TIME- THIS TIME IT SEEMS TO BE TAKING LONGER. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION....

Comment

Not sure. I kept getting the countdown page, which never did let me in. I finally got in over the phone at 1:25 and got 3 GA tickets. Reserved seats were gone.

Comment

HOW COULD ALL OF THE RESERVED SEATS BE GONE IN 20 MIN? TRULY THAT IS WHAT THEY SAID?

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitz
                        HOW COULD ALL OF THE RESERVED SEATS BE GONE IN 20 MIN? TRULY THAT IS WHAT THEY SAID?
                        Yes. Before I could say anything, she asked me how many adult general admission tickets I wanted. I asked her if the reserved were all gone already and she said yes.

Comment

NOW I GET A MESSAGE SAYING THE WEB SITE IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitz

Because the Jackrabbits are the hottest ticket in South Dakota! 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Go State!

Comment

Season ticket holders had first dibs on reserved seating and they got to take as many as they wanted.

Comment

WELL LAST TIME COULDN'T THEY JUST GET LIKE FOUR MORE? i WAS ABLE TO GET RESERVED (NOT A SEASON HOLDER), BUT THERE WERE ALSO RESERVED SEATS OPEN AROUND ME AND DOWN BELOW, THAT WAS A BIT HORRIBLE TO SEE. aND i WAS NOT IN aa OR ee

Comment

Working...
                                X