X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNIT Ticket Info

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,5798

WNIT ticket information

Should the South Dakota State University women's basketball team be awarded a berth in next week's Women's NIT and be given the opportunity to host a first-round game, tickets will go on sale to the general public at 1 p.m. Tuesday (March 13) at the Jackrabbit Ticket Office.

Season ticket holders and mini-pack holders have until 5 p.m. on Friday (March 9) to claim their same seats for a first-round game. To claim tickets, e-mail the Jackrabbit Ticket Office with the following information: name, address, phone number, and number of tickets. Payment can be made when tickets are picked up after 1 p.m. on Tuesday.

Ticket prices are as follows:
    Courtside: $17
    Lower Level: $14
    Upper Level: $12
    Adult General Admission: $11
    K-12/SDSU Student General Admission: $5

.  .  .  (read more)

Go State!  

Re: WNIT Ticket Info

when are the tickets avaiable for the 2nd round game? im a mini pack holder. can they be picked up anytime this week?

Comment

So i take it the online ticketing is not working, at least it is not working for me right now. Is the only other option to drive to the HPER and get them? any help on this would be appreciated. If you call you get the voice mail....
      thanks

Comment

I spoke w/ someone at the HPER who took my name & # and promised someone at the ticket office would call me back when the line there goes down.  She said they are working on getting online sales up and running.  I wish I would have drove to Brookings--this is killing me, almost worse than last night!

Comment

This just in from webpage:

Women's NIT
          WNIT brackets will be released on March 12, 2007. If SDSU recieves a bid to host a WNIT game purchase your tickets here on March 13, 2007 beginning at 9 am.

Enter Promotion Code:

Please pick from the following events or items:

WBB vs Rice/IL State
          Event Date:
          Sunday, March 18, 2007
          time TBD

Comment

Just back from HPER, there are no reserved tix left. Only GA from here on out.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

That's awesome. I wouldn't want to be Illinois St or Rice coming into a packed Rabitt Den.....

Comment

The estimate of 3-4,000 may have been a bit conservative.

Season ticket holders were given the option of reserving more seats that they actually pay hold, so that helped I'm sure. We have 2 and were able to get 4.

Comment

I tried to get the best seats available mid-afternoon today...only General Admission left. I picked up four on line. At the rate they were going, I will not be surprised if the Gen Admission tickets are gone some time this evening SO, IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON GOING TO THE GAME, DON'T DELAY: GET TICKETS NOW. I'm confident this game will be a sellout and an early sellout would be great (let's get the attention of ESPN about something special going on at SDSU).

Comment

I called on the phone sometime close to 2 this afternoon and asked for the best single seat that they had left.  I got one on the lower level on the end.  The lady on the phone said I had excellent timing. 8-)

My brother called me tonight and offered me his season ticket, since he is going to Rapid City to watch Sioux Valley in the high school tournament.  So I might have an extra end zone seat.

This is really exciting. ;D ;D ;D

GO JACKRABBITS

An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Just ordered my 3 tickets, so unless I got the last ones there are still some left

Comment

Well over 4,000 tickets have been sold as of today. I don't know if they will last past tomorrow night or Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                          Well over 4,000 tickets have been sold as of today. I don't know if they will last past tomorrow night or Friday.
                          Well, don't count on being able to walk up and buy tickets Saturday night......

Comment

As to reserved seats, I just received an email from the ticket office. They are required to hold X number of seats for the visiting team. As soon as our opponent is determined, we will have an opportunity to see how many seats they will need. To make a long story short...they will be releasing more tickets for reserved seats, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

I tried to call the ticket office and cant get thru, I ordered tickets on line- Can you go and pick up your reserved tickets earlier than game day? If some one knows i would appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X