Oakland, 2:30 CST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oakland, 2:30 CST

Young has 5 3's. If she and Rotert are hitting shots and with Lingle playing great along with Sunnarborg. This team is going to be tough to beat in the League Tourney if they continue to play this way...
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Jacks up 69-39 with 6:40 to go. Katie already has a double/double with 10pts & 10 rebs.
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
        Young has 5 3's. If she and Rotert are hitting shots and with Lingle playing great along with Sunnarborg. This team is going to be tough to beat in the League Tourney if they continue to play this way...
        If, but we are sure playing better at the right time. the next 2 games will say a lot for how this team can finish. That goes for the mens team also.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

73-47 Jacks after Rotert's 238th three

75-47 after Sunnaraborg's put back

Comment

48-20 rebounding edge for the Jacks. Sounds like Oakland is really missing Carnago.

Comment

Lingle gets the game MVP honors IMO. Surely the most improved player. It sure works well when Rotert and young and sunny all play well together. just need to get those 3 and lingle on the same page every game and we will be just fine.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

TV just posted on his live blog that he heard his name shouted out -- he wrote that it was SturgisJack. TV wrote 'what did he say? Kerblastification!"

Okay, trivia question: who coined the final version of the word 'kerblastification'? There's a thread from a ways back that will probably tell us that. Was it NoVaJack? filbert?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  48-20 rebounding edge for the Jacks. Sounds like Oakland is really missing Carnago.
                  is there any idea how long carnago is out for?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    TV just posted on his live blog that he heard his name shouted out -- he wrote that it was SturgisJack. TV wrote 'what did he say? Kerblastification!"

Okay, trivia question: who coined the final version of the word 'kerblastification'? There's a thread from a ways back that will probably tell us that. Was it NoVaJack? filbert?
                    I believe SJ added the extra syllable to my "kerblasitcation" . . . I think it's a personal preference thing.

I also just heard thunder, here in Kansas City. Spring is coming . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      I believe SJ added the extra syllable to my "kerblasitcation" . . . I think it's a personal preference thing.

I also just heard thunder, here in Kansas City. Spring is coming . . .
                      My boss just moved the work cars in the parking lot because its supose to be cruddy in SF. Sping is surely coming when you go from -20 one week to 50 the next to a 7 inch of sleet and snow.

Comment

Nice game today. they played well
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          is there any idea how long carnago is out for?
                          Sounds like it is up in the air. The coach for Oakland has been tight lipped according to TV.

Comment

filbert, I think you're right. Just tested the "search" function and it appears the first usage was your 'kerblastication'. Lately we've seen it spelled 'kerblastification'.

I think it'll soon be listed in the dictionary something like the following:

kerblastication (alt. kerblastification) [from old Latin: kerblastare]. def. To absolutely kick the holy living daylights out of an opponent.

Comment

the final was 76-52.
                              Rotert in the post-game with Tyler M. She's really excited: first time win on the O'Rena court. (may've misheard...think it was Sunnarborg in the interview).
                              Last edited by JackJD; 02-19-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

IPFW dismantled the Bison women by 33 points. Bison men down by nearly 20 and not playing well...something like 7 mins to go in the men's game. Well, we now have the pre-game on with Steve I...switching over to the men's thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X