IPFW Game Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW Game Day Thread

IPFW's women are 11-5 for the season, 5-2 in the Summit League, the school's best start since the 1995-96 season. The Jackrabbits are 8-10 for the season and 4-3 in the League.

Now consider this: in the all-time series between the two schools, SDSU has 12 wins and no losses.

Let's make it 13-0.

filbert hates IPFW and if filbert hates 'em, that good enough for me. Go Jacks! Hate IPFW!

Re: IPFW Game Day Thread

Tonight's Collegian Blog is here:

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/sports/ipfw-vs-sdsu

Comment

Well by lack of posts I would say everyone is at the game or doesn't care. Game should not be tied at the half 30 30. Baskets are cold again for the Jacks, turnovers, turnovers, turnovers, Started with good defense but they are slacking off and allowing threes to keep the elephants in the game. Good thing I have a buzz on or I would, well let it rip.

Comment

Just logging on at the in-laws. Jacks were down 4 with about 10 to go, while listening on the way here....any updates?
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Filbert is going to blow a gasket if either the men or women lose tonight, and for the women, it wasn't looking good.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

IPFW has a girl who transferred from Eastern Kentucky. Her name escapes me at the moment, but she is tearing the Jackrabbits up tonight.

Comment

we are down 2 with 14 seconds left. we have the ball

Comment

Overtime!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  IPFW has a girl who transferred from Eastern Kentucky. Her name escapes me at the moment, but she is tearing the Jackrabbits up tonight.
                  Kayla Drake?

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
                    Kayla Drake?
                    That's it. She had 23 the last time I was near a radio. Not sure what she's got now.

Comment

Final Score?

Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Teams that have been winning big games believe they will win. That's the sense I don't get from our team or fans this year. May be the biggest difference from previous years. Was a great game that the better team won.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                          Final Score?

Go Jacks!!
                          70 - 67 Dons
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            70 - 67 Dons

Classic...how many "L's" is that at home this season??????????????????????????

This will be my last post one this thread...any other's may not come off so well.

Go Jacks!!
                            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Final 70 67 elephants. Great defense for the first ten minutes but couldnt buy a basket. let the dons back in it. cant really say much because I'm really disappointed in the Jacks. Not playing D 1 ball right now. Every thing about SDSU is not D 1 right now. Pep bands don't take weeknights, weekends, holidays, or breaks off. they are at the game., if they were there tonight I couldn't tell. Same with cheerleaders, same with students, fans were kinda good. except when needed. If it wasn't a 920 mile drive one way, I would be there every game. not jumping off the bandwagon but really frustrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X