Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WNIT

Originally posted by NorthDakotaBison
    [quote author=JackJD link=1171337217/180#191 date=1173752029][quote author=NorthDakotaBison link=1171337217/180#188 date=1173751918]They don't make hosts bid, do they?
    NorthDakotaBison:  It's my understanding -- others may have better information -- that there is a bid process which includes a $$ figure and we bid on every game we could.  The dollars bid should be easy to hit in gate receipts.
    [/quote]

I would thing so.  [/quote]This is correct

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
      Tabs R Kool.
      Sure are!  

Comment

Hard to get some work done at the office...ESPN on TV, SDSUFans.com on the computer screen.

Comment

I'm guessing we will find out at 9:32.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
            Hard to get some work done at the office...ESPN on TV, SDSUFans.com on the computer screen.
            I know what your talking about i have a test tomarrow...

Comment

Originally posted by girlrabbit
              I absolutely can't imagine how AJ and the team feels...I think I'm going to throw up.
              1bunnies: Don't predict the time with such certainty! You'll make girlrabbit throw up.

Comment

who are you, 1bunny, edgar casey?

Comment

I've got people to call, babysitters to line up and schedules to adjust. I need to know ASAP. Of course, in reality, I'm of little importance when it comes to this issue which is of great importance to me. Funny how life often works that way.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This is the same feeling I had when I was in the "Minnesota Twins Virtual Waiting Room" waiting to buy playoff tickets. Kind of like Pergatory.

Comment

Forget any NCAA Boards, we should have one to guess the announcement time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Monte-Jackrabbit
                        Forget any NCAA Boards, we should have one to guess the announcement time!!!
                        9:28

Comment

Thanks JackJD for the support. Maybe I'll go drink some Pepto.

Comment

Guess What?

Comment

Husband and I are placing our bid at 9:41.

Comment

Nice to see some NDSU Bison visitors. As loyal transition partners (who will be returning the Dakota Marker next Fall), they can share the excitement of the first transition team making the post-season tourney.

Comment

Working...
                                X