WNIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WNIT

105 users online, Jackrabbit fans patiently waiting.

Comment

1, 2, 3, 4, TELL THE PEOPLE WHO WE'RE FOR!!!!

Comment

I looked back at last year. The first word hit the board at 6:13 pm on March 13th. The NCAA tournament selection show must have been earlier in the day?

Comment

I can't imagine being a bubble team for the NCAA tourney...this wait is killer enough. 8-)
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
            I looked back at last year. The first word hit the board at 6:13 pm on March 13th. The NCAA tournament selection show must have been earlier in the day?

daylight savings time is probably the reason there.

Comment

I wish that Terry had been able to do more blogging today........I'm resorting to the ESPN Sportsnation coverage of the NCAA WBB bracket........

Comment

Do they need to call each school again, to make sure that they are in or what???? :-? :-?

Comment

Yah. That's how they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte-Jackrabbit
                    Do they need to call each school again, to make sure that they are in or what???? :-? :-?
                    I suspect they first call the bubble teams that don't make it, then start calling the teams in the field. Last year we knew pretty quickly that we didn't make the field.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                      [quote author=Monte-Jackrabbit link=1171337217/150#156 date=1173750366]Do they need to call each school again, to make sure that they are in or what???? :-? :-?
                      I suspect they first call the bubble teams that don't make it, then start calling the teams in the field.  Last year we knew pretty quickly that we didn't make the field.[/quote]

This is good news then.

Comment

Someone's cell phone must be dead, or they don't want to answer a call from an unknown ###!

Comment

108 users and counting

Comment

I think I'm going to take the short trip from the Union to HPER and see if I can snoop out something.

Comment

Terry V just posted on his blog, basically saying no word yet . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Anyone know AJ's number so we dont have to wait so anxiously.

Comment

Working...
                                X