Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WNIT

Originally posted by thebluehatman
    I think I'm going to take the short trip from the Union to HPER and see if I can snoop out something.
    Call someone so they can post it if you hear anything

Comment

can you imagine how anxious the team & coaching staff are

hopefully AJ's phone from CO will come soon

Comment

Record number of people online. But not record number of posts. : Anxiously waiting...for like the past hour.

Comment

I absolutely can't imagine how AJ and the team feels...I think I'm going to throw up.

Comment

This waiting is killing me...think I just broke the refresh button on my computer.  

Comment

I just got my fourth call of the evening regarding SDSU's WNIT status.......

Comment

i hear ya!

Comment

Glad I could call you Zobel. I'm back at my motel now....kinda wanna hit the town (I'm in D.C. for tonight) but I can't leave my computer either.

Comment

Terry V is blogging from Frost 8-) As soon as they know, we'll find it out too!

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente
                      Glad I could call you Zobel. I'm back at my motel now....kinda wanna hit the town (I'm in D.C. for tonight) but I can't leave my computer either.
                      Go hit the town.....you'll get a call unless you're on the Metro.........

Comment

Originally posted by girlrabbit
                        I absolutely can't imagine how AJ and the team feels...I think I'm going to throw up.
                        That one made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit
                          Terry V is blogging from Frost 8-) As soon as they know, we'll find it out too!
                          Oops, he just updated . . . guess he's in Sioux Falls tonight, waiting by the computer/phone like the rest of us . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

That's funny, because I hit the blog just as Terry posted (same one Filbert saw) and he said "no word here (Sioux Falls)"?????

Comment

I may have missed it...are people gathered in Frost for the annoucement? Maybe that's the Dance for Dystrophy?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit
                                Terry V is blogging from Frost  8-)  As soon as they know, we'll find it out too!

What is the website

Comment

Working...
                                X