Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    all complaints about the umps aside, the jacks have just not looked like they are consistently in the game mentally. i would be really irked to think so, but maybe all the stopping and starting and piles of weirdness, has got them tired or frustrated or simply out of focus or off their game!

they did such a good job against this pitcher in game one of NOT swinging at high pitches, but today they have had 16 or 17 batters and they have probably swung at WELL OVER 20 pitches above the numbers. not to mention the early defensive miscues

hopefully they can turn it on these last two innings

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    unless the replay people have better views than we had, there is no way they could have indesputable evidence that the ball did NOT hit her hand

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    really HORRIBLE home plate umpiring this whole tourney. VERY inconsistent calling of balls and strikes!!

the most consistent ump in the jacks 3 games was the nova ump, but he had a consistently bad strike zone, in that it was miniscule

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Always keep the ball in front of you, CF playing too close to infield, have to run back to get the ball over your head???
    I wasn't expecting Leclair to get a triple on that. Guessing they don't make that mistake with defensive alignment moving forward

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Hopefully the Jacks put the dancing Wolverines back in their place during this half of inning.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Always keep the ball in front of you, CF playing too close to infield, have to run back to get the ball over your head??? It's easier to run forward for a ball than run back , and you have a better situational awareness once you grab it because you are looking forward the whole time. Just my way of thinking anyway.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Time to get Tori warmed up. Michigan is timing up Glanzer and hitting the ball hard.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Nicole Mendes is cruising for a "Jacks Jinx" ice cream flavor comprised of rancid vanilla ice cream, ground Bison tenderloin, and 'yote hair

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Mental mistake not having someone covering first on the bunt, and then mishandled the throw in from right field.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Not a fan of the strike zone thus far. Time for double play

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Nevermind, Jacks are home (and Glanzer pitching again)
    HAHAH, i dont understand it??? but it works out in our favor for the first time

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i believe so YES

unlike the SLT, every game i have watched in region play the higher seeded team is home
    Time for Glanzer to mow down some Wolverines

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Nicole Mendes just said winner survives for "another two games," but it'd be lose and "done" for either Jacks or Wolverines, right?
    YES, nicole misspoke

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

I watched the postgame. Hopefully the Jacks don't need the rally chain this game. Michigan is "home" team, right?
    Nevermind, Jacks are home (and Glanzer pitching again)

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied

I watched the postgame. Hopefully the Jacks don't need the rally chain this game. Michigan is "home" team, right?
    i believe so YES

unlike the SLT, every game i have watched in region play the higher seeded team is home

Leave a comment:

Working...
X