No announcement yet.

Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

said there was a 20 minute downpour and that currently there are puddles in the outfield and on the warning track

rain has stopped, but said that they are nowhere close to playing softball

Comment

it appears that they will start soon

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
        said there was a 20 minute downpour and that currently there are puddles in the outfield and on the warning track

rain has stopped, but said that they are nowhere close to playing softball
        Game is almost set to resume

Comment

'Nova switches pitchers to White, who'd been RF

Comment

Jocelyn Carrillo trying to best her sister with superb diving catch in CF

Comment

jacks have the top of the order up in the bottom of 5. hopefully they do not need to get back into game mode!! now is the time to make something happen

Comment

Kniesche is up to 9 K's.

I feel a Jacks scoring run coming this half inning

Comment

Daugherty hustles out a single to start 5th

Comment

Reports of lightning within eight-mile radius, so additional delay(s) possible

Comment

• leadoff Daugherty gets on and moves to second on a passed ball with no outs

seems there needs to be a better effort to get her to 3rd base with less than 2 outs. both Roz and Cylie hit the ball to the warning track, and we would have scored easily if Peyton would have been at 3rd.

now we need the bottom of the order to get something done in the 6th or the top of the lineup will not come up again
                      and once again i am feeling frustration that we have at least one more batter than we should have to get past in order to have Roz and Cylie bat again. if you are going to put someone ahead of them, that player needs to be EXTREMELY reliable at moving the runner over. which is the situation that they just failed to do((((

another lightening delay, AWESOME)) well at least the girls should be used to weather challenges

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                        leadoff Daugherty gets on and moves to second on a passed ball with no outs

seems there needs to be a better effort to get her to 3rd base with less than 2 outs. both Roz and Cylie hit the ball to the warning track, and we would have scored easily if Peyton would have been at 3rd.

now we need the bottom of the order to get something done in the 6th or the top of the lineup will not come up again
                        and once again i am feeling frustration that we have at least one more batter than we should have to get past in order to have Roz and Cylie bat again. if you are going to put someone ahead of them, that player needs to be EXTREMELY reliable at moving the runner over. which is the situation that they just failed to do((((

another lightening delay, AWESOME)) well at least the girls should be used to weather challenges
                        Definitely not how I wanted that inning to progress, but Jacks just need to hold them and then get one run

Comment

• during the first delay, they seemed to be indicating a hope to get the michigan game in tonight still

gotta believe that is impossible now. it is already after 9pm in florida and it will be at least 930 before the next pitch is thrown

they would obviously take at least 30 minutes between games so another game seems unlikely to start before 1030pm florida time. i wish they would but i would be way beyond shocked it they tried to play another game tonight

this weather has been a GIANT GIANT bonus to michigan!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Definitely not how I wanted that inning to progress, but Jacks just need to hold them and then get one run
                            well it is not an ideal situation for a left handed slapper. but if you are not confident that you can hit the ball to the first base side of the field then you MUST BUNT. this is the fifth inning of an elimination game. you have to get that job done

but beyond that, once again Roz absolutely crushed the ball to the track in right but the jacks dont catch a break at all. Cylie also hit the ball hard and to the wall but not as crisply as the ball from Roz and you could tell if it did not go over that they would have time to run it down

AND YES you are correct. they just need to keep trusting their pitcher and their D and get one more run on the board

Comment

• WOW!!! Tyler just said there are now tornado warnings in Orlando

therefore the game is now moved to 830am CST tomorrow

jacks are gonna have a long day!

HUGE bonus to michigan
                              and Bigger bonus to UCF

at this point, i think i would have Grace finish the nova game and have Tori ready to go against michigan, but i could also see where you say Grace did a great job against michigan and they NEVER hit the ball with any consistent authority against her. so you have Tori finish up with nova and then rest up for hopefully a championship game with UCF and let Grace have michigan again

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                                WOW!!! Tyler just said there are now tornado warnings in Orlando

therefore the game is now moved to 830am CST tomorrow

jacks are gonna have a long day!

HUGE bonus to michigan
                                and Bigger bonus to UCF

at this point, i think i would have Grace finish the nova game and have Tori ready to go against michigan, but i could also see where you say Grace did a great job against michigan and they NEVER hit the ball with any consistent authority against her. so you have Tori finish up with nova and then rest up for hopefully a championship game with UCF and let Grace have michigan again
                                I hope they come into their next game a little rusty with the little vacation they've had so far

Comment

Working...
                                X