Postseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

I hope they come into their next game a little rusty with the little vacation they've had so far
    at this point, i do not know if they will attempt to finish the whole thing tomorrow, or do they add an additional day because of all the weather trouble??

but as far as playing michigan, obviously the jacks have to beat nova and of course hopefully they do!!! then i hope that the two innings will serve like a warmup and the jacks will hit the ground running in the next game, while the wolverines need an inning or two or more to get focused

beyond that, these girls all grew up playing softball of course, and i am sure they have played in tourneys where it is HOT and they have to play lots of games in one day.

Comment

• Kniesche K's herself out of trouble in top of 6th. Hopefully Jacks thump 'Nova in bottom half of inning.

Comment

• Just showed a gent wearing the yellow & blue bib overalls. Seems there'd be the wrong kind of swamp action going on if those were worn in humid FL right now.

Comment

• Series of Jacks miscues on what should've been a single leads to 3 runs by 'Nova, and there are still no outs

Comment

• Reviewed play for potential interference by 'Nova's on-deck batter, but ruling on field upheld

Comment

• Jacks stringing hits together. Still no outs, and it's 4-2. 'Nova switching pitchers, with "ducks on the pond" ... err Jacks in the field at 1st and 2nd.

Roz Carrillo batting

Comment

• Carrillo HBP. Bases loaded with no outs

Comment

• 'Nova walks in run. 4-3, and still no outs

Comment

• Initially had ball ruled fail resulting in force out at home. Overturned after SDSU challenge. Still no outs

Comment

• Bloop single from Lenox ties score, and still no outs

Comment

• Headed to extra innings

Comment

• Glanzer in to pitch top of 8th

Comment

• Glanzer and Co. hold 'Nova scoreless to start 8th. Hoping Jacks end it early in their half of inning

Comment

• White back in to pitch for 'Cats

Comment

• Stellar diving play in foul territory near third by Masterson to end inning.

Comment

Working...
                                X