Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Day

Originally posted by couger71 View Post
    Now that is funny. I didn't think it was when Sargent released it. I was thinking the same thing during that point.
    I saw it happening too. The left-right is fine, but know when to shut up. Players in the old day would come up with a skip or stutter step to throw the students off (just keep the pace of the chant and not even pay attention). Rowdy was watching the exact same thing I did (but I just called them morons).
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
      I saw it happening too. The left-right is fine, but know when to shut up. Players in the old day would come up with a skip or stutter step to throw the students off (just keep the pace of the chant and not even pay attention). Rowdy was watching the exact same thing I did (but I just called them morons).

But to blame the loss on the students. CMON MAN!!!!

Comment

Nah, I'll blame the loss on missed FT's, layups, and twice NOT fouling when we needed to. I guess that rant was more of a kudos to Zastrow than anything.

But seriously students...have a little more situational awareness.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Tough loss for possibly the only game(s) I may make this year.

What are the odds on the ball sticking on the FT. Without that, game over. After that it just didn't "feel" good.

Double header was long enough without 2OT's. I don't think I'm a fan of them anymore. 3:00 to 12:00 is way too much of a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
            Tough loss for possibly the only game(s) I may make this year.

What are the odds on the ball sticking on the FT. Without that, game over.
            Oh my gosh, I forgot about that.

The Jacks just really aren't "supposed" to beat the Bison, apparantly.

Unreal.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It's mostly a mental thing...and they team needs to toughen up and get over it. Pathetic first half. Just pathetic. And in big situations, the Jacks 1) Didn't deliver, 2) Got some bad breaks, 3) Choked. I'm curious as to what Nagy said after the game. I hope he didn't coddle. A butt-chewing was called for.
              Last edited by JackFan96; 02-14-2010, 09:11 AM.
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

great game honestly thought we would have lost this but want to point something out. I was sitting with a few bison fans one of my buddies i admit was being a lil extra loud he was chanting back at the fans but most ignored it. One jack fan threw his coke at my buddy i was appalled this was a class less act on his part the guy looked 50 I know 99% of jack fans are class but if this guy posts on here he should be ashamed. Complete class less act

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
                  great game honestly thought we would have lost this but want to point something out. I was sitting with a few bison fans one of my buddies i admit was being a lil extra loud he was chanting back at the fans but most ignored it. One jack fan threw his coke at my buddy i was appalled this was a class less act on his part the guy looked 50 I know 99% of jack fans are class but if this guy posts on here he should be ashamed. Complete class less act

dude every fan base has losers, no need to call them out on here. I know BV would be overrun with the claims also and rightfully so but its hard to deny that SDSU and NDSU have the best fans in the Summit period, I threw some smack out here tonight but its not pointed and ALL Jack fans so.......
                  BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                    dude every fan base has losers, no need to call them out on here. I know BV would be overrun with the claims also and rightfully so but its hard to deny that SDSU and NDSU have the best fans in the Summit period, I threw some smack out here tonight but its not pointed and ALL Jack fans so.......
                    Everyone threw some smack, that is what a rivalry is for.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      Everyone threw some smack, that is what a rivalry is for.

yep smack is what makes it fun for the fans right??? we can't play so this is our game!!!

Man I can't imagine not having message boards again it was boring before they came around
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                        yeah but throwing a coke at someone? unheard of...

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
                          yeah but throwing a coke at someone? unheard of...

i saw that group go over there and sit and your friend from the start was turning, raising his arms at the crowd behind him. i thought he came to watch the game, not the crowd behind him. now maybe someone behind him said something first to start it. a little coke didnt hurt, did it? im sure he spilled some beer on him, on the way down?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            i refuse to blame the refs for a loss. we should have fouled in the last seconds, twice. the refs pi$$ed me off but the loss is on us. it was a fun crowd , however. cant wait till monday night.
                            Absolutely agree. Forget about the students chanting, missed FT's, the officials, ball sticking at the rim/board etc. The poor decisson not to foul when up by 3 points at the end of regulation and at the end of the first OT is unacceptable. Fool me once at the end of regulation shame on you! Fool me twice at the end of the first half shame on ME! You give your team the best opportunity to win. By not fouling in either of those situations is making a poor choice. Life is tough like the Coach said after the game. BUT, its even tougher when you make poor choices. This is a game the Jacks should have won. But it is was it is.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Bison just wouldn't go away. I already hate that Zastrow kid. Nice shooter, he will be giving people fits for three more years.

Comment

I didn't say that. I just agreed with the statement that the students need to know when to shut up.
                                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
                                X