NDSU Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Day

Well here's crossing my fingers to good roads for the first time in a few weeks. Though it doesn't look promising, as of now, the trek will happen.

I don't even know where to go with the game except that if the Jacks lose (again), IMO it's unacceptable. I think I'm starting to feel a little like Bison football (poke, poke). I'm sick of this losing crap. But for the first time in quite awhile the Jacks have a better team and are in the friendly confines.

This has to equal a "W", doesn't it?

What I do know is that Cubby's is on the agenda and drinks and food will be spectacular as usual! Plus no smoking, ahhhhh, you're welcome lungs.

Re: NDSU Day

I really want to try to make it but word is there are already a lot of cars and such going into the ditch. not so much the money spent on tickets, either way its money for sdsu but i will really be bummed out if i can not make my first game finally this year.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My dad, brother and I are planning on being Frost at 3:30.

I don't recal when they open the doors, probably not till 4 I'm guessing.

Could be a snowy wait the way it's looking.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I really want to try to make it but word is there are already a lot of cars and such going into the ditch. not so much the money spent on tickets, either way its money for sdsu but i will really be bummed out if i can not make my first game finally this year.
        We are going to leave SF around 3ish to be able to drive slow. If the wind holds back until after 10, would be nice.

Comment

On the bright side, come august, and it's dryer than dry, and we haven't had any rain in a month and half....SDSU can simply schedule an impromptu basketball game for mid august and on that day, we can be sure to get hit with record precipitation.

Drive safe everyone.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Another storm in Dakota for this game now. Holy Crap and I was thinking of coming out for the Summit League Tourney. That will be major winter storm possibilities. Oh well, have a work detail that month that I cant get out of.

Comment

This is a pretty tame storm by comparison. It is snowing lightly at times in Brookings, and I-29 has some icy spots and has had some multi-car accidents, but certainly passable. Drive with care everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                This is a pretty tame storm by comparison. It is snowing lightly at times in Brookings, and I-29 has some icy spots and has had some multi-car accidents, but certainly passable. Drive with care everybody.

Predictions on whether it will affect crowd size?

Comment

it was also really foggy where the pileup happened near the renner exit. people are stupid and dont know youre suppose to slow down in conditions like that. its not doing much of anything here in dell rapids right now. im heading up in a little while

Comment

Is this the game-day thread? Fine if it is, just asking. Go Jacks!

Comment

For those stuck outside of TV coverage range, http://www.channelsurfing.net/ has the game listed (assuming you don't have the internet feed already).
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Arggggggggghhhhhhhh

STUCK IN MINOT ...GOT AS FAR AS RUGBY NORTH DAKOTA HAD TO TURN BACK.........

Roads were just not good if we turn back you know it has to be bad,,,,,

Comment

Well we got the tv channel to watch it so I am 50% happier than 30 mins ago....

GO JACKS GO ............ALL THOSE OF YOU AT THE GAME CHEER LOUDLY ....CHEER FOR ME PLEASE...

Comment

congrats to Canada for putting on a good Opening ceremony at the Olympics. The video of the luge accident is brutal though

Comment

Jacks not off to a good start.

Comment

Working...
                              X