NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU

Thank you FargoBison, but there is too much $$$$$$$$$$$ to be made so I expect to see last night's arrangement again next year and the year after.
    I would think there would be more money made by having one on Friday and one on Saturday so fans that would be interested could see both games rather than having to pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTwice

I would think there would be more money made by having one on Friday and one on Saturday so fans that would be interested could see both games rather than having to pick one.
      I agree that would be a better arrangement. I don't know how WDAY handled this situation since their station is the flag ship radio station for both men and women BB. I did see Scott Miller the WDAY guy at the score table so have no idea how they covered the women's game.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTwice

Ding Ding Ding . . . We have a Winner! The only improvement to this idea would be to have the men's and women's games in the same town the same weekend . . . that way folks like me who drive significant hours to go to games could catch both games in one weekend.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

Ding Ding Ding . . . We have a Winner!  The only improvement to this idea would be to have the men's and women's games in the same town the same weekend . . . that way folks like me who drive significant hours to go to games could catch both games in one weekend.
          Heck, throw in a wrestling match Saturday afternoon and call it Rivalry Weekend or something more creative.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Back from Brookings and what can you say except that was a great basketball game. Way to go Jackrabbits! I hear that most of the restaurants in Fargo had a special on Sunday after the sweep of the Bison.

Go Jackrabbits! ;D

Comment

Technically NDSU is only 11-11 because 4 of their games were against NAIA teams. but we're only 7-17 because we have only played one non-division one team

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                Technically NDSU is only 11-11 because 4 of their games were against NAIA teams. but we're only 7-17 because we have only played one non-division one team
                Actually, NDSU would be 12-11 because we have only played 3 lower division games thus far and we will play Mary this week for our last game against a lower division team.

Comment

Working...
                X