• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Last scholarship???

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I'm confused. Wasn't Garrett Callahan supposed to be our "savior?"

(Just having fun with y'all . . .)
    I sure didn't mean to imply that Nate would be anymore than the player Coach Nagy has selected as the one he wants for the last scholarship available for next year. We've had more than a few scholarship guys not pan out the last few years. Same thing happens across all levels whether its a draft or scholarship sport.

If Nagy wants Nate, then I want Nate to be a Jackrabbit.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If is does happen and Nate does select SDSU, that is a huge rotation for outside shooters Coach Nagy. And for the most part, there is size to these shooters. Gonna be a very athletic team.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
        If is does happen and Nate does select SDSU, that is a huge rotation for outside shooters Coach Nagy. And for the most part, there is size to these shooters. Gonna be a very athletic team.
        Yeah, I know, I was just funnin' on the Wolters Watch that's going on here . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hard to believe Garrett will be a senior this fall along with Kai and Engen. We certainly could use another three point shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Yeah, I know, I was just funnin' on the Wolters Watch that's going on here . . .
            Hope you didn't think I was calling you out. I was just making a general comment. Just getting antsy for next season. Thinking about Kai, Garrett, Griff, Clint, Chad, etc for outside shooting and the possibility of adding another shooter in Nate.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
            X