Last scholarship???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Last scholarship???

CSU just picked up a guard for next year's recruiting class, if that matters.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie679 View Post
      He should have already announced his intentions. They must be waiting for the national news to get up to St Cloud for the live press conference. Maybe Duke is in the picture
      Little sour grapes over Nate not staying local at a school that cares primarily about it's DI Hockey Program?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Little sour grapes over Nate not staying local at a school that cares primarily about it's DI Hockey Program?
        You're darn right it's sour grapes. It's just a selfish response that will pass with time.

Comment

You're darn right it's sour grapes. It's just a selfish response that will pass with time.
          Don't worry, if Nate winds up at either SDSU or CSU those feeling will subside, but if he ends up at Augie...
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Don't worry, if Nate winds up at either SDSU or CSU those feeling will subside, but if he ends up at Augie...
            is there a 3pm national news conference or something?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
              is there a 3pm national news conference or something?
              Maybe he wanted to wait and take all the thunder from the NFL Draft. Shouldn't smack a maybe, we don't know as yet, maybe not ,until he tells someone, or make them hold their breaths a little longer or wait until monday when the draft fever calms down and then tell the world what his plans are kind of guy. Just say SDSU already, Nate.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                Maybe he wanted to wait and take all the thunder from the NFL Draft. Shouldn't smack a maybe, we don't know as yet, maybe not ,until he tells someone, or make them hold their breaths a little longer or wait until monday when the draft fever calms down and then tell the world what his plans are kind of guy. Just say SDSU already, Nate.
                Everything I was hearing was he was to make a decision Saturday morning at the latest.... I think CSU may be out of the running, nobody seems to know how many scholarships they have available (seems they have signed a boatload this year) and they signed another player today.....

OK lets be honest..... I hate waiting on this kind of stuff...... I like it more when I just come on here and here Marcus Heemstra has verballed to SDSU... When it was the last thing I was expecting.....

Comment

So still no word on Wolters?

Comment

Texted my bro-in-law up in St. Cloud this morning. Said he hasn't heard anything and there wasn't anything in the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                      Texted my bro-in-law up in St. Cloud this morning. Said he hasn't heard anything and there wasn't anything in the paper.
                      The SC Times probably has his phone tapped, and a reporter camped out in his front yard so I'd guess they'd be the first one with the info when it happens.....

Comment

This was on the D2 message board. I know it's just hearsay. But at least it's a word on Nate. Other than that, St Cloud has been very quiet. There's not even a peep on the street.

I heard an unconfirmed rumor this past weekend that Nate Wolters will announce his decision this week and that it will be South Dakota State.

We will see if this actually happens, but the person who told me is fairly knowledgeable and said that SDSU offers Nate a chance to play right away at the Division I level.

Comment

Colorado State has a committment from Dorian Green a 6'2 Guard out of Lawrence, KS. I would think Nate would have more immediate playing time with the Jacks. Would be fun to see Nate at the point and Brayden at the two in a few years.

Comment

This was on the D2 message board. I know it's just hearsay. But at least it's a word on Nate. Other than that, St Cloud has been very quiet. There's not even a peep on the street.
                            I've heard the same as you have and my source is from SDSU. The same source told me to expect Nate's decision by the end of last week.

Problem is, no one knows for sure what Nate will do until Nate tells everyone. I have no problem with that. It is his decision, the scholarship at SDSU is his if he wants it.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm confused. Wasn't Garrett Callahan supposed to be our "savior?"

(Just having fun with y'all . . .)
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                I'm confused. Wasn't Garrett Callahan supposed to be our "savior?"

(Just having fun with y'all . . .)

He did have a big game against ORU to get us into the semi-finals.

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                                X