Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want it so bad it hurts!

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
    Good lord. I used to think that these thread's were funny, the first two times anyways. Now it's the same 2 or 3 people saying the same things after every game. We get it. I cheer for USD and even I think it's ridiculous!

For the love of Mike

Comment

[quote=Just in the crowd;111354]Rep points rabbit_boy. Think how good we would be with Boots or Billeter.[/quote

Someone hit the bar early today.

Comment

Explain to me how a record of 10 wins and 18-20 losses against Div I teams this year is so darn great? Its been the fifth terrible year in a row and losses are losses, I dont care how close they are. So tell me where all this progress is?

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
          Aren't all posts opinions?
          No some are facts, others are opinions with factual basis, some are just really ridiculous opinions that are not based on facts, and still others are lakesbison posts.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            No some are facts, others are opinions with factual basis, some are just really ridiculous opinions that are not based on facts, and still others are lakesbison posts.
            I'll buy into that. Here is opinion with factual basis, we have lost 20, 24, 21, and now 20 games this year? We have a four year winning percentage of roughly 30%. How many more years of this do we have to endure? USD has a great season going? They have the same type of schedule that we had at our beginning in DI. NDSU is winning. How many more years? KUlawJack, with all your wisdom, please answer this factual based question.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post
              Explain to me how a record of 10 wins and 18-20 losses against Div I teams this year is so darn great? Its been the fifth terrible year in a row and losses are losses, I dont care how close they are. So tell me where all this progress is?

It's been explained to you about three times now in a number ways and a number different threads, by a number of informed posters, unlike yourself. You just refuse to see it.

That's fine...you're a guy with an ax to grind...so be it. Explaining it to you again is just a waste of bandwidth.

Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Rep points rabbit_boy. Think how good we would be with Boots or Billeter.
                You've got to be kidding me. If I'm not mistaken, USD fans aren't very pleased with Boots because he has trouble winning down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                  Or as said by Stewart Smalley

I am good enough
                  I am smart enough
                  and gosh darnitt people like me.

well said SuperB.
                  You meant Senator Smiley, right EQ?

Comment

USD has a great season going? They have the same type of schedule that we had at our beginning in DI.
                    Now I know you and your boy rabbit boy are full of .... Have you looked at USD's schedule? Go look back at the schedules SDSU has played vs the one USD is putting out there. They have already played more NAIA and D-II teams this year than SDSU has over the entire transition.
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

As I keep forgetting, our record over the past five seasons is the envy of every NCAA progarm/ My bad.

Comment

As I keep forgetting, our record over the past five seasons is the envy of every NCAA progarm/ My bad.
                        I have a great idea, ignore button...and done

Comment

Honest question: How many games have you watched this season? Cause I have a feeling it's not very many.

Want evidence of improvement? Look at the Summit League wins from last year to this year.

3 wins last year.
                          7 wins this year.

Wanna know something about next year? THEY LOSE ZERO STARTERS!!! Good lord, do you have zero common sense? How are they NOT going to be better?
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Can we get Nagy and Johnston to switch teams next year then? That way no one loses their job, one program would go from 28-2 to 20-10, while the other would go from 12-20 to 20-10. We would have two 20 win teams.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              Honest question: How many games have you watched this season? Cause I have a feeling it's not very many.

Want evidence of improvement? Look at the Summit League wins from last year to this year.

3 wins last year.
                              7 wins this year.

Wanna know something about next year? THEY LOSE ZERO STARTERS!!! Good lord, do you have zero common sense? How are they NOT going to be better?
                              Last year the Summit teams won 58 non-conference games, this year the Summit teams won 41 non-conference games. The Summit League is down this year.

Comment

Can we get Nagy and Johnston to switch teams next year then? That way no one loses their job, one program would go from 28-2 to 20-10, while the other would go from 12-20 to 20-10. We would have two 20 win teams.
                                Just a question...Wasn't Johnston a Grad Assistant under Nagy?

Comment

Working...
                                X