Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1,000 Pt Milestone

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
    nothing nefarious intended, Mrs. W. Just hoping someone who was better at math than yours truly would say "based on the current scoring average of each player, Kai should reach the milestone in __ games and Garret should get there in __ games." Just thought it would be an interesting tidbit to this thread...but was too lazy to research it myself.
    To answer your question, if they hit their scoring averages per game,Kai should reach it in about 4 games and Garrett in 7.

Comment

Finally checked out the box score from the last game. It was nice to see Kai was shooting the ball more. The beginning of the year he was taking so few shots so I'm glad he is putting it up more.

Both of these guys have been good players and I have enjoyed watching them for the first 3 years of their SDSU careers. Here's to a great showing on Friday night against the Bison.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Kai Williams 34-8 = 26 PTS AWAY

Garrett Callahan 97-22 = 75 PTS AWAY

Comment

Big time win!

Kai Williams 26-11 = 15 PTS AWAY

Garrett Callahan 75-22 = 53 PTS AWAY

So now let's hope Kai can get 15 on Saturday and Garrett can score 53 so they can share the honor with the home team fans. (Hey Woodside scored 60, it could happen) j/k

According to how the averages play out:

Kai get's his 1000th point on Feb 5 at IUPUI

Garrett get's his on Feb 7 at WIU

Comment

I'm guessing they would both take a win on those nights over the points.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
              Big time win!

Kai Williams 26-11 = 15 PTS AWAY

Garrett Callahan 75-22 = 53 PTS AWAY

So now let's hope Kai can get 15 on Saturday and Garrett can score 53 so they can share the honor with the home team fans. (Hey Woodside scored 60, it could happen) j/k

According to how the averages play out:

Kai get's his 1000th point on Feb 5 at IUPUI

Garrett get's his on Feb 7 at WIU

Kai's getting his on Saturday. I just have a feeling a big game is coming.
              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I believe Kai just made his 1000th and one points. According to Steve Emming. Congrads Kai, and you got a bunch of ball games left to play at SDSU.

Be proud Mrs. ballfan54. You have earned that right.

Comment

Kai's 1000 point seals an OT win vs what has been the #3 team in the 1st half of the Summit. As his glory days fade over the next 20 years, this is the kind of memorial night that he will savor, and be the kind of trademark of his years at SDSU.

Congrats to a GREAT Northern SDSU JACKRABBIT!

Hope Garrett can cap his 1K night with such a wonderful celebration & W.

Comment

Congrats to Kai. From what little I have seen him play, it's very obvious that he is a talented athlete.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Congrats Kai, you were a beast out there tonight on the boards. What a great way to get your 1,000th point on an old fashion 3 pointer after grabbing on offensive board!!!!!

Great Game Jacks!!!
                      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

great job....

Comment

Congratulations, Kai. Even thought the 1000 point milestone was a great accomplishment, your rebounding in the second half is what I will remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                            Congratulations, Kai. Even thought the 1000 point milestone was a great accomplishment, your rebounding in the second half is what I will remember.
                            If Kai can continue to improve the rebounding and defensive parts of his game he has a chance to be remembered as one of the best players at SDSU. After Nagy pulled him out at the start of the 2nd half of the NDSU game when Wink was absolutely schooling him off the dribble Kai definitely got the message. He played great defense Thursday and last night, he is a beast on the offensive and defensive boards and his shot is a thing of beauty, the guy can get so darn high for a jump shot it almost unbelievable.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Congrats to Kai. If he keeps his present average of around 10pts a game he should finish around 5th to 6th place on the all-time scoring chart.

Garrett 53-8 = 45 PTS AWAY

Comment

Garrett 45-9 = 36 PTS AWAY

Comment

Working...
                                X