IPFW game thread (at Ft. Wayne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW game thread (at Ft. Wayne)

Yep, I have got to start laundry for Monday.

93-48 as I sign off.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

And I thought I was being pessimistic when I picked the Jacks to be 2-3 over the next five games. Sickening.

Comment

Sometime you have to hit rock bottom to start to turn things around. And this HAS to be rock bottom. (Okay getting killed like this by NJIT would definetly be rock bottom). Maybe this disaster will embarras the guys so much that they will finally get the anger and the passion to win and never let this happen again. Or then again they could just say eff it and give up the season. That happens and I don't blame Nagy for telling them to f it and resign.

Comment

I feel bad for Imming as he has to call the whole game. We at least have the option of not listening anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            Sometime you have to hit rock bottom to start to turn things around. And this HAS to be rock bottom. (Okay getting killed like this by NJIT would definetly be rock bottom). Maybe this disaster will embarras the guys so much that they will finally get the anger and the passion to win and never let this happen again. Or then again they could just say eff it and give up the season. That happens and I don't blame Nagy for telling them to f it and resign.
            I actually paid money to watch this game. I'vd spent money on ocassions foolishly but can't remember when it felt this bad. Correct me if I am wrong but is not IPFW picked to finish low in the conference?

98 - 58 with 1 minute to play.

GBGBGJ

Comment

I never thought a Nagy coached team would give up 100 points in a game that wasn't played against the likes of UNC, UCLA, Duke, etc.

Comment

th is is ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASSING

Comment

Steve Emming did his best to make this broadcast interesting and exciting. But even Steve was struggling to pump some engergy into this lack of effort by the Jacks.

Can't wait to hear Nagy's post game comments. If I were Scott I'd send out one of the assistants. I'd be afraid I would say what I really wanted to say. It would not be pretty.

Time to call everyone out after this game.

GBGBGJ

Comment

I paid too by subscription to gojacks and I cannot believe this night by the Jacks. A 100 point score against the Jacks and what 66 for the Jacks. When was the last time someone scored that many against them? What can Nagy say? Give me another beer so I can chug it, puke, and feel better. Naaah that wont help. This is just sooooo disappointing.

Comment

WNAX on the blink again. Maybe just as well as now I won't have to listen to post game comments. Can you imagine the locker room after this game. The suicide watch may be out for the entire trip home. Ouch! This was a spanking by a team we should be expecting to beat.

WNAX is back.

GBGBGJ

Comment

I usually look forward to watching the ESPN ticker win or lose but tonight I think I will skip that.

Comment

Nagy:
                          Everything we talked about isn't obviously getting through to them.

Embarassing.

I'm the leader, I need to figure something out to change this.

We turned their 2 big kids into all americans

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Kangas nails a three to beat North Dakota State 77 to 76 with five seconds left. Game over

Comment

Coach Nagy needs some new material. He seems to be stuck on the same comments. Some how Coach needs to get their attention.

Jacks come home next week and need a couple of wins or kiss this year good by. Western Ill and IUPUI.

Coach says he is not concerned with records! He needs to be. Coach sounded very down and understandable.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Sounds like quite a barn burner for the guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X