IPFW game thread (at Ft. Wayne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW game thread (at Ft. Wayne)

I'll just take this opportunity to mention that I hate those Mastodons. Can't stand 'em. Too big and shaggy. Supposed to be extinct. Hate 'em.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: IPFW game thread (at Ft. Wayne)

Unless I'm missing something, it looks like IPFW offers free streaming audio from thier website.

http://gomastodons.cstv.com/multimed...ultimedia.html
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

This is the 2nd game in a row that I have not been able to get the SDSU game on the Summit Website. I tried the IUPUI/SU one and that works fine....Anyone else have this going?

Comment

its up on gojacks.com but you get the homers from IPFW.

Comment

WNAX is having problems right now. I should add I'm listening over the air.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

10-2 ipfw

Comment

12-4 ipfw

Comment

Not agood start tonight and these homers on the FW site are going to make me sick. Changing voices, trying to be cute, inflections on letters, oh man is going to be a long night.

Comment

WNAX fixed , oops spoke to soon.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    Not agood start tonight and these homers on the FW site are going to make me sick. Changing voices, trying to be cute, inflections on letters, oh man is going to be a long night.
                    I feel bad for all of you not watching the video because you just missed "Big Guitar" Cam on the scoreboard.

Comment

Not lookin' good so far. Jacks better wake up soon or this game will be over at half. 17-4 IPFW at 12:50 mark.

Carson has 10

Comment

Announcer just said that the scouting report on Kai is that he is talented but he doesn't always bring the effort and doesn't play Defense.

Jacks are getting killed.

embarrassing.

Comment

Turned the sound off and the sound on the NDSU Oakland game on. Bison lead by 3.

Comment

Might want to play some defense, even just a little bit would help.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                              Announcer just said that the scouting report on Kai is that he is talented but he doesn't always bring the effort and doesn't play Defense.

Jacks are getting killed.

embarrassing.
                              Sometimes the truth is hard to accept. A lot of game left, we can't just quit and walk of the court. Lets see what this team is or isn't made of.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X