2008-2009 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2008-2009 Predictions

The people who are realistic about our team dont really care about rep points, we care about our team. Even if the future looks bleak.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      I finally got the anonymous negative rep points that I always get when speaking honestly about the men's program. It never fails. Its the only time I get negative rep points and I get no explanation. It doesn't change any of my opinions.

I think the Jacks can keep this close in the first half. SJ State should be able to widen the lead in the second half. We'll have to shoot really well and crash the boards which will give them a chance to get out and run. I don't think we can put 80 points on the board so we need a lower scoring game.
      I have learned on this board in the words of Jack Nicholson: "Some people can't handle the truth"!
      Last edited by JACKGUYII; 11-14-2008, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I finally got the anonymous negative rep points that I always get when speaking honestly about the men's program. It never fails. Its the only time I get negative rep points and I get no explanation. It doesn't change any of my opinions.

I think the Jacks can keep this close in the first half. SJ State should be able to widen the lead in the second half. We'll have to shoot really well and crash the boards which will give them a chance to get out and run. I don't think we can put 80 points on the board so we need a lower scoring game.
        Don't feel too bad, I got the same for my comments on the women's team comparison to Maryland. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post
          The people who are realistic about our team dont really care about rep points, we care about our team. Even if the future looks bleak.
          A more valid point. Who cares right?

Comment

Working...
          X