NDSU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU game

I will have the SDSU game playing on the 'puter and the Tennesse/Memphis game on the Hi-Def. My wife is going out with a girlfriend for supper, the girls will be in bed. If SDSU wins, I'd be hard pressed to come up with a better evening. Pathetic, I know.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by SFJACK View Post
      TICKETS!!! Does anyone have tickets for the game? I'm looking for 4 seats together if possible.
      Umm . . . SDSU ticket office? Or are we that close to selling out?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I know the reserved section for both games is all but sold out.

Comment

I can get tickets online, but the seats aren't great. I'm looking for someone with good tickets.

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Umm . . . SDSU ticket office? Or are we that close to selling out?

Comment

Originally posted by SFJACK View Post
            I can get tickets online, but the seats aren't great. I'm looking for someone with good tickets.
            I see . . . good to hear that there's a strong demand for tickets--good luck getting some good ones!
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

We usually have 2 tickets but are not coming down wonder if you could have our tickets for the game ??

Comment

Just got a call from a friend trying to purchase tickets online and said the game isnt listed any longer. Is the game a sell out?

Comment

Just talked to the ticket office and they still have tickets. Not sure why the game isn't showing on-line.

Comment

I've got a good feeling on how tonights game will turn out. Go Jacks.

Comment

Hope The Guys Come Out Strong..i Will Be Listening.....go Jacks Go Get Em..

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I love the Josh Ranek one, but maybe we'll bust out a new "Classic moments at SDSU" clip of us winning the GWFC this year, just to rub it in a little bit.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I was planning to go to the games this weekend, but while I was doing some errands before leaving town, my check engine light came on. The parts will be in on Tuesday.

I'll be watching on Summit TV. (I hope).

Go Jacks.
                          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                          US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
                            Don't get me wrong, I love the Josh Ranek one, but maybe we'll bust out a new "Classic moments at SDSU" clip of us winning the GWFC this year, just to rub it in a little bit.
                            An excellent idea.

I look at the Bisonville board from time to time and those guys are a little lost. They are convinced NDSU is superior to SDSU in sports. They refuse to consider SDSU's success (or lack thereof) in anything except basketball, M&W, and football (they're convinced we were just lucky). Since they didn't win them, they discount the fact that SDSU already has conference championships in the book and has been to the post-season a couple of times. [Can't you hear them if the Bison made it to the WNIT last year...or this year...or if they made it to the Volleyball tourney.]

Play highlights from the football game. I was at the game and I've watched the DVD a couple of times. The result never changes. We didn't just win. We beat them. We were the better team.

Hoping the guys put it to them!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              An excellent idea.

I look at the Bisonville board from time to time and those guys are a little lost. They are convinced NDSU is superior to SDSU in sports. They refuse to consider SDSU's success (or lack thereof) in anything except basketball, M&W, and football (they're convinced we were just lucky). Since they didn't win them, they discount the fact that SDSU already has conference championships in the book and has been to the post-season a couple of times. [Can't you hear them if the Bison made it to the WNIT last year...or this year...or if they made it to the Volleyball tourney.]

Play highlights from the football game. I was at the game and I've watched the DVD a couple of times. The result never changes. We didn't just win. We beat them. We were the better team.

Hoping the guys put it to them!
                              NDSU and SDSU are tied at 3-3 in the last 6 years of football. I could care less if they think we were "lucky" this year. They may have had a better season last year, but we were the better team that day, and nothing any Bison fan is gonna say will change my mind about that.

Comment

Filbert's fearless prediction; SDSU 73, NDSU 71.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X