X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU game

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    An excellent idea.

I look at the Bisonville board from time to time and those guys are a little lost. They are convinced NDSU is superior to SDSU in sports. They refuse to consider SDSU's success (or lack thereof) in anything except basketball, M&W, and football (they're convinced we were just lucky). Since they didn't win them, they discount the fact that SDSU already has conference championships in the book and has been to the post-season a couple of times. [Can't you hear them if the Bison made it to the WNIT last year...or this year...or if they made it to the Volleyball tourney.]

Play highlights from the football game. I was at the game and I've watched the DVD a couple of times. The result never changes. We didn't just win. We beat them. We were the better team.

Hoping the guys put it to them!

I say continue to improve and start beating them on a regular basis. For instance, top them in Fargo next year in Football. They'll still be in denial, but hey, sooner or later they'll come around.

Comment

Jacks down 7-2 at the first media TO. Sargent makes 2, now 7-4.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Trading the lead much of the way...now it's tied as Bison turn it over and there's a media time out.

SDSU 14, NDSU 14

7:39 to go in the 1st half.

Comment

bison 23-20 3:13 til the half
          “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

NDSU 26, SDSU 20
            2:30 to go in the half

Comment

Not sure about the shooting percentage but I think we're about low 30%. Having trouble right under the basket.

It sounds like a rough game.

Bison 27, Jackrabbits 22 at the half

Comment

OK. This is not PC, but I'm going to say it anyway. Who thought Imming needed help on tonight's broadcast?
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Still at the hospital so any updates are appreciated. Quite a low scoring first half. Defenses credit or poor shooting? Combination of both? Sounds like were under 25% from the field with no 3's. Both teams have made 10 FT's.

If we're gonna win its gonna be ugly. I figured that much.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just turned in to the tracker. Why are we hitting 21.4%?

Comment

Jacks making a run 27-26 Bison lead.
                      “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Beran has six since the half...trying to make it happen. We need to get Callahan into this game. We are hitting FT's but not the easy ones.....

Comment

Bison 34-30 13+ minutes left. rebounds to the bison 28-19.

Comment

The game tracker shows SDSU outrebounding 30-22.

Comment

sorry my bad....

Comment

38-34 Sargent for 3

Comment

Working...
                                X