• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU game

One point 27 seconds...OK!

Comment

:26 left woodside at the line makes the first
      “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Made both
        61-58

Jacks with the ball and its a three point game

Comment

61-58 jacks ball lets get it 18 left

Comment

61-58 :18 left sargent missed his 3
            “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Clint tries a three...short.

Bison ball. We foul.

Winkelman makes the first. and the second

63-58 9 seconds

Comment

63-60 is the final

Comment

Just couldn't buy a basket inside the paint tonight in the first half.

Comment

Finals
                    NDSU 63, SDSU 60

Tough, tough loss.

Comment

60-63. Close no cigar.

Comment

Close but no cigar. Too little too late. Bison did what they needed to do to hang on. If we could have grabbed a couple of more boards who knows. Pretty valiant effort in a game with no real flow. Lots of fouls. Great effort, just not enough to win.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Beran drug our team to the brink of winning this, but we missed too many easy shots.

Comment

Beran has 20 points. ends the game with 1266 career points.

Comment

Some posters get upset if another poster tries to find some reason to be optimistic ... SO, at the risk of upsetting some, I continue to have hope for this squad. We're playing better ball, getting scrapier. It may not show up until next year but we'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Some posters get upset if another poster tries to find some reason to be optimistic ... SO, at the risk of upsetting some, I continue to have hope for this squad. We're playing better ball, getting scrapier. It may not show up until next year but we'll be there.
                                Hey I agree wholeheartly with the esquire. I think our guys put up a big effort, this was a very tight game defensively, we did not let Tviedt get any easy looks at the basket like he did in Fargo. I think we held Woodside to 12 for better than 30 minutes of the game. He started to find the range in the final minutes. Plus we managed to get Woodside in foul trouble. Our guys played their hearts out and NDSU did not get that many good looks either so they were shooting less than 40 for the entire game. Next year looks very bright, with the new guys coming in and those leaving, I still think the overall strength will improve over this year. Certainly more than eight wins next year.

I understand Griffin Callahan is practicing with the team and is showing some very positive things defensively. This has to lift the spirits of Coach Nagy.

I am proud of our guys and they did not let a repeat of the Fargo game happen. That in itself if sign of progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X