NDSU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU game

With 27 games under their feat our guys may be young but they aren't inexperienced. Both SU's struggled on the road in Utah and UMKC willed their way to a win over the Jacks primarily on the back of one player.

If things work in our favor we could squeak one out over NDSU Friday night. With that momentum its not insane (nearly, but not quite insane) to think that we could finish out the year with 3 straight wins.

Back to reality, we can beat NDSU Friday. Need to approach this as a season maker or breaker. I can't be there but my family will be. I hope Frost is packed.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: NDSU game

A dose of reality.

NDSU 88
    SDSU 72

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
      A dose of reality.

NDSU 88
      SDSU 72
      Don't take my post the wrong way. When I say "work in our favor" I mean we shoot the lights out, they shoot under 35%. We win the rebounding battle and have less than 15 turnovers. We make more FT's than they shoot.

NDSU is far from the best team we'll see in Frost this year. If we can beat UNI in Brookings we can beat NDSU in Brookings. I'm not betting on it but I am saying there is a chance.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

A dose of reality.

NDSU 88
        SDSU 72
        You predicted that we would win in Fargo when we played there on January 25th,

Im going to say that the Jacks come out with a win 87-78.
        why the doubt for this game?

I think we have a serious chance of beating them at home. Just need everyone to come out for the game. I'll be there when we win, standing and cheering the whole time!

Go Jacks!

Comment

any word
          is game gonna be on KSFY

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit_fan View Post
            any word
            is game gonna be on KSFY
            Why would it be on KSFY? No need to rehash the TV (not Vandrovec) arguments, I guess. I would like to think we could beat the Bison on our own floor, and with JackMDs caveats (i.e. good shooting, low turnovers, great defense) we might...but we could have beaten a lot of teams with those in place. But get to the game and back the Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
              You predicted that we would win in Fargo when we played there on January 25th,

why the doubt for this game?

I think we have a serious chance of beating them at home. Just need everyone to come out for the game. I'll be there when we win, standing and cheering the whole time!

Go Jacks!
              I hope I am wrong!

Comment

With low turnovers, a solid rebounding margin, great defense, and making more free throws than our opponents shoots we should beat NDSU by 25. You would win every game if you do that!

No doubt we need to play a solid game to win but it isn't going to take the effort that jackmd is suggesting to ge it done. This team is a little better than that.

The big thing that needs to happen is to finish the game strong. A large vocal and vocal crowd can do a lot to help with that!

I'm going to eat Bison burgers all week!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  With low turnovers, a solid rebounding margin, great defense, and making more free throws than our opponents shoots we should beat NDSU by 25. You would win every game if you do that!

No doubt we need to play a solid game to win but it isn't going to take the effort that jackmd is suggesting to ge it done. This team is a little better than that.

The big thing that needs to happen is to finish the game strong. A large vocal and vocal crowd can do a lot to help with that!

I'm going to eat Bison burgers all week!

SUPERBUNNY

I don't think anyone can argue that when Frost is packed and people are standing up, cheering and yelling, this young team plays 100% better. Look at the outcomes of the double-headers this year.

The crowd at Frost will have a say in the outcome of this game come Friday night. We as fans just need to be willing to be, "that crowd".

Go Jacks!!
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Quick reference NDSU is 2-9 in the last 11 meetings at Frost.

Comment

I am going to have to miss the games this weekend due the state A wrestling tourney in Aberdeen. I will have the radio along and hope to be able to listen. Hope the Frost is full and rockin' both nights. Would love to be there, but need to follow the kids...Jacks need to stay away from turnovers, make free throws and control the tempo to keep the Bison out of the game. Go Jacks!!!

Comment

We will not be there, for the NDSU game but will be there the week after for the final two games of the season, I will be listening on the net...GO JACKS GO....

Comment

Any chance you got a bonus plan for this game too mom? It seemed to work very well the last home game.
                          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Definately LOL

Comment

TICKETS!!! Does anyone have tickets for the game? I'm looking for 4 seats together if possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X