Southern Utah 1/19/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Utah 1/19/07

Something MJA said on the UWM thread made me think about this team. Do they look like their having fun? I know losing sucks and it can tear on you but at some point you have to say screw it, lets have some fun and see what happens.

I also think Nagy is still the guy, things are going in the right direction, just not as fast as many of us would like. I think you have to give the guy a few more years to show what he can do with this group.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

• Re: Southern Utah 1/19/07

Watched the entire game on the web at my brothers place in Des Moines. Did a lot of cheering, some yelling, and even stomped my foot a few times. I felt like it was going to turn into another UMKC game. Fortunately, we hung and won. I think its unfair to criticize those who stated the obvious, SUU did all they could to assure that we would win.

On to NDSU in Fargo. We are going to have to play at a different level than we have the last 2-3 weeks. We need Garrett, Clint, Kai, and Ben all to have a solid game/effort the same night. I think Cordova needs to see more minutes. Palarca and Moss need to own their guards on the defensive end. Gonna be a tough one.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X