IPFW Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IPFW Game 2

I certainly don't think any of us on this board have the ability to run Cadwell off. I have been disappointed with his effort for quite sometime. Maybe his lack of scoring is related to the injury, I just don't know. I think we will be a much improved team no matter what his desicion is for next year.

I posted the thread to create a debate/action and that's what I got.

Why you guys are upset that I'd would be happy if he didn't return is understandable. I'm just one fan, with my own opinion. I'm certainly glad to hear yours.

I like the idea of being able to debate topics on these threads. I get tired of: SDSU is great! I agree, everything is going splendidly. All is well! We have the finest athletes in the nation!

Well folks, our men's basketball team has problems. I have my opinions about certain players. I'll try to stay more professional with my posts. My future posts will try to focus on the positive, and what I think we need to do to improve the team for next year.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Futher rumors that I hear, I will try to post as a debate.

For instance: What if Cadwell doesn't return next year?
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack
        I like the idea of being able to debate topics on these threads.  I get tired of: SDSU is great!  I agree, everything is going splendidly.  All is well!  We have the finest athletes in the nation!

Well folks, our men's basketball team has problems.
        Amen brother rabbit. There are people on here that don't always like to hear the truth about things.

Comment

Enough.

Thread is locked.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
          X