IPFW Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW Game 2

(Previous thread nuked due to references of pranking the opposing team and of political assassination attempts. Neither are appropriate here.)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: IPFW Game 2

Looking forward.......

Can someone tell me was the last game between this team and the jacks close ???

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54
      Looking forward.......

Off-hand, I can't remember a close game between SDSU and IPFW. They beat us twice pretty soundly last year, and the earlier game this year wasn't too close, either.

I hate shaggy elephants . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
        [quote author=bballfan54 link=1172608568/0#1 date=1172613416]Looking forward.......

Off-hand, I can't remember a close game between SDSU and IPFW.  They beat us twice pretty soundly last year, and the earlier game this year wasn't too close, either.

I hate shaggy elephants . . .  [/quote]

But regular elephants are pretty cool...

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54
          Looking forward.......

We lost to them 68-52 on their home court. As I recall when listening to them, I believe it was another one of those second-half spurts that opened up a relatively close game. Our turn!! See you Thursday.

Comment

Game is still on against IPFW tomorrow.  IPFW was half way across Minnesota at last report.  Sounds like they took the bus out here.

Comment

Any new reports on whether or not IPFW made it to Brookings. How about the officials. I am wondering if the game is on.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                Any new reports on whether or not IPFW made it to Brookings. How about the officials. I am wondering if the game is on.
                Last I heard IPFW made it to town. I would say it is still a go for tonight.

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                    [quote author=1bunnies link=1172608568/0#6 date=1172759897]Any new reports on whether or not IPFW made it to Brookings. How about the officials. I am wondering if the game is on.
                    Last I heard IPFW made it to town.  I would say it is still a go for tonight.[/quote]
                    I'd say the game is a go as well and I can also confirm IPFW made it to town. The officials are still a question mark though but I'm sure we can find some Jackrabbit faithful that has some reffing experience Nothing like some home cookin!!!!

Comment

Just spoke with Jason Hove in the union. Things are still on as planned. Refs aren't here but the weather isn't bad yet. As long as we have 2 Refs things are good to go.

Comment

KDLT just announced that classes would be cancelled today and tomorrow. I assume the game will be postponed. Perhaps thats not correct.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Interstate is closed at Sioux City according to the flashing signs on the interstate here in Sioux Falls. If the officials are coming from south it may be difficult.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Well the Williams will not be there we are held up in Rugby North Dakota for the evening....I will listen to the game if it is on via the hotel lobby computer , I just spoke to Coach Nagy by telephone and he will let Kai know..hopefully we will be able to get down there by Saturday for that game and then to bring him home for the week.....cheer hard for us, if you get to go to the game ;D

Comment

Game still on Team Is here in town. Fans might be lacking but there is still a game as of right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X