IPFW Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW Game 2

I don't think that Steve will get Wally Pipped, but this should defiitely help Tyler down the road.....

Comment

Go Tyler, Go.

Comment

Maybe Steve needs to start planning a little farther in advance?

Comment

BHM just wanted to let you guys that the zebras are in Frost..........hopefully, the students will come, too.

Comment

I'm stuck too...Debeer filling in for me...hopefully I'll make it to do Saturdays game.

GO BIG, GO BLUE, GO JACKS

Comment

I am bored outta my tree...anyone ever been to Rugby North Dakota...they have one stop light I think !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Listening to the Jack's womend while getting the 5 yo, 3 yo, and 6 month old ready for bed. No bordem here. The women need to pick up the intensity out of the locker room or they are going to be in for a dog fight. Hope the men come out hot. My brother will be there with several friends.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

jackmd what a good dad you are

Comment

8-2 IPFW at the under-16 timeout. Jacks are 1 of 10--you HAVE to shoot better than that in your own building.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54
                      jackmd what a good dad you are
                      We are all trying to listen to both games. Women haven't put it away by any means. Men starting a little slow while IPFW is hot. Patience is a virtue.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I think any parent stranded in Rugby, ND takes the cake. Frias with a steal but a TO, 11-8 IPFW SDSU hanging in there. Pfife with a timeout.

Comment

Little coaching mistake by the IPFW coach . . . took a 30-second time out at 11:59 . . . he'd have gotten a media timeout at the next dead ball . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Either a really clean game, or the refs are letting them play--one foul on either team at the under-12 timeout (11:41). IPFW 11, SDSU 8.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                              Little coaching mistake by the IPFW coach . . . took a 30-second time out at 11:59 . . . he'd have gotten a media timeout at the next dead ball . . .
                              That would be Dane Fife, former Indiana Hoosiers standout.

Comment

I believe the hairy elephants are 5-7 from the 3-point line. We can't hit the ocean. AK with a 3. 20-13 IPFW.

Comment

Working...
                                X