Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW Game 2

Originally posted by thebluehatman
    Game still on Team Is here in town.  Fans might be lacking but there is still a game as of right now.
    That makes sense, IPFW made the trip, just need a couple of officials and the game counts. Fans aren't a necessary part of it. Its a little different for high schools when teams travel the same day. I expect the game will be played unless NCAA sanctioned officials can't be found.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Word is being sent out to the dorms to bring all the students to the game as we speak.

Comment

Great hope they all show up...

Comment

Was listening to 910 this morning and Brad said that IPFW arrived by bus yesterday, refs are there, game is on.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
            Word is being sent out to the dorms to bring all the students to the game as we speak.
            Well, no classes tomorrow either. The students on campus don't have anything better to do, do they?
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm guessing most students have taken off for home already considering that they don't have class tomarrow and spring break is next week. But hopefully the ones that got stranded in town will show up to watch what should be a good game and a Jacks victory.

Comment

I 29 IS NOW CLOSED DOWN THEY TELL ME HERE IN NORTH DAKOTA :'(

Comment

According to WNAX, the game is still on in Brookings (report as of about a half-hour ago).
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54
                    I 29 IS NOW CLOSED DOWN THEY TELL ME HERE IN NORTH DAKOTA  :'(

There's ways to get here not using the interstate. If you drive here, drive slow, and stay safe.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

We will be staying overnight here we are not risking it

Comment

Probably the smart desicion. There should be alot of action on the message board during the game.
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/

Weather-related announcements

Following are the latest weather-related announcements regarding South Dakota State University athletic events as of 11:15 a.m. Thursday:

• The Jackrabbit men's basketball game tonight against IPFW is still scheduled to be played. Tipoff is set for 7 p.m. at Frost Arena. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack
                            Probably the smart desicion.  There should be alot of action on the message board during the game.
                            I'll be here. Hot cocoa (or something better) in hand. I haven't received my SDSUFans.com mug yet so I might have to settle for a bottle of the cool blue brew.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

BHM has informed me that Tyler Merriam will be filling in for Steve on WNAX tonight........

Comment

Tyler's big break!

Wally Pipp anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X