• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2007 Roster

durant eastman

Comment

huh? is that a name and if so where is he from?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaddy View Post
        durant eastman
        Is that the kid that played for Tiospa Zina a couple of years ago?

If so he is a 6'3" Class B scorer.

Comment

From what I've seen running around the track... he's grown quite a bit from the scrawny slasher from Tiospa... From what I remember playing him on the football field he is one of the quickest kids I have ever seen. I've only seen highlights from his basketball career.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Is he really trying to walk on?

Comment

He has been playing open gym with the guys and holding his own...
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Does anybody know if anybody/who plans on being red-shirted?

Comment

Next time I speak with Kai I will ask him what he knows ok ? he may not tell me

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                    Does anybody know if anybody/who plans on being red-shirted?
                    In talking with others, I think Moss and Sargeant will both play as true freshman. Nagy had said he wanted to RS all true freshman at the start of the DI transition but that thinking has changed. Especially with the loss of the JC swingman from Maryland.

Also hearing that either Beran or Berte will start, not both. Kai may be asked to play some 4 or play a hybrid 3/4 with the other swingman.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

• Re: 2007 Roster

Does anybody know what the scoop is on Palarca? Nagy admitted that he knew little about this kid and never got a live scout on the kid compared to the other recruits who are regional recruits hopefully he pans out and opens up a new recruiting base.

Comment

I recall seeing a list of schools pursuing Palarca...I believe the other SDSU, the San Diego State U Aztecs were recruiting him. Aztec Coach Steve Fisher can pick talent (remember how he loaded up Michigan).

Comment

Ya after I posted I did some research I found out on a phillipino board that if they were to have a U20 team he would most likely be the point guard and that he was the 8th leading scorer in L.A.

Comment

Durant sounds like an intriguing and promising walk-on prospect. The Jacks lost a few walk-offs and a couple of seniors from last year. There's probably a roster slot or two available yet. Wonder where Robert Bilitz and Cam Hornby wound up?
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Cam will be playing for his home team "WINNIPEG WESMEN" http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/index/wesmen-mbb_sched

I have no idea about Robert.

Comment

November 9th and 10th Winnipeg will be in Regina so Cam will be playing against Jamal's team (kai's brother)

Comment

Working...
                                X