Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2007 Roster

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Durant sounds like an intriguing and promising walk-on prospect. The Jacks lost a few walk-offs and a couple of seniors from last year. There's probably a roster slot or two available yet. Wonder where Robert Bilitz and Cam Hornby wound up?
    It's Duran but it was an honest mistake. He signed to play football and basketball on a full ride at North Dakota School of Sciene in Wahpeton out of high school, he graduated in 2006 but he must have decided to stay closer to home at SDSU.

Comment

Any word out of individual work-outs or open gym on how the Freshmen are playing and who looks to contribute? The question was posed about Palarca - any word on how he looks?

Comment

I hope both Berte and Beran start so Kai can play on the wing. I doubt he would be too happy playing down low again.

Comment

I think Kai will play wherever he is needed to play depending on whom the opponent is.

Comment

I guess I should have stated I think our team is best off with the three of them on the court together.

Comment

Is there a reason Blake Yackley is not on the roster? I didn't here that he had transfered or anything?

Comment

He left the team a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                  Is there a reason Blake Yackley is not on the roster? I didn't here that he had transfered or anything?
                  That is interesting. I thought Yackley had some potential to be a consistent and productive role player over the next three years.

Brandon DeBoer, whom started practicing with the team last winter (if memory serves correctly), is now listed.

Is there a maximum roster size for MBB in D-I? I know we have 12 scholarship players plus three walk-ons listed on the website roster.
                  Last edited by NightHawk78; 09-20-2007, 09:08 PM. Reason: post by Cadsev updating the situation

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
                    He left the team a few weeks ago.
                    Any insight into why?
                    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Kai told me that they were sad to lose him but he just felt he could not commit to the team in the way that they wanted him to, and also he is getting married in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54 View Post
                        Kai told me that they were sad to lose him but he just felt he could not commit to the team in the way that they wanted him to, and also he is getting married in the near future.
                        Heard the exact same

Comment

I enjoyed watching Blake's hustle last year. He was a good guy to have on the team attitude wise. I give him credit for picking the more important things in life (future marriage) and I wish him the best.
                          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Blake is a tough guy to loose but it appears he was honest and knew that he couldn't put 110% into basketball and decided to leave the program rather then do it half a$$

Comment

Sounds like Mackenzie Casey might be redshirted this year according to Terry.
                              http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sp...nd-goings.html

Comment

If Mackenzie is game for that I would support it, it would also give him something to play for his last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X