X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2008-09 Recruits

Originally posted by SDSU Dad View Post
    Breaking News......

Nate Wolters is going to be a SDSU Jack!!!!!

GO BIG GO BLUE GO JACKS
    This is very good news. Let put the Yotes on our schedule. WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR EXCEPT FEAR ITSELF. RFD.

SDSU DAD probably has a reliable source, his son. Another thing that tells me its true is tha Coloarado State added about three guys over the weekend and none of them were Wolters, so that leaves us and Augie. Augie might have shot their own dogie in this race.

Comment

Good news. Shows that while the kid may not be decisive he knows how to make good decisions
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Nate Wolters to be a Jack? Wow. I'm surprised and pleased. What a class of recruits this is turning out to be.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Bisonville is reporting as well that Wolters is coming to SDSU with a link to the MinnesotaPreps.com subscription site.

From Bisonville

Nate Wolters verbals to SDSU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

per MinnesotaPreps.com. Link is to a subscription site:
          http://minnesotapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=940947

Comment

very good news. Can't wait until next year.

Comment

On the D-II boards they said it was on the local news in St. Cloud that he verballed to SDSU and plans on signing his LOI tomorrow.....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                On the D-II boards they said it was on the local news in St. Cloud that he verballed to SDSU and plans on signing his LOI tomorrow.....
                Saw that too. I actually made a post defending SDSU over there. Man that felt weird.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20090...104290020/1002

Signing is at 3:30 p.m. today, those this doesn't say which school.

Comment

Announced in the Argus this morning...will sign LOI today...said he loved the coaching staff and the school and was very pleased he would be able to stay close to home. I don't know if you could say he was indecisive as I think he spent a lot of time making sure he was making the right choice. I would say the St. Cloud Times was indecisive in getting their stories correct.

Will love seeing him in Yellow and Blue next season!!! GO JACKS!!

Comment

Nate no doubt will bring a new deminsion to our team. I realize only a high schooler ready to graduate, but if Nagy says he is ready to play, then that will happen too.

I got to admit that I wrote him off as not interested, but well everyone has a right to change their mind. If this is his fit, then that's all that matters.

Comment

Link to the Argus Article
                        http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...1052/OPINION01
                        Also a link to the SCT blog
                        http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll...fe.sctimes.com

Comment

Another dose of great news for this team! It's really nice to see some positive things happening. The future is looking much brighter.

I think coaches Nagy, Klinkefus, and Hansen have done a great job recruiting this year. They deserve a tip of the cap from all of us.

It's going to be fun to see these guys on the floor!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Hats off to coaches Nagy, Hansen and Klinkefus for their diligence in getting Wolters to be a Jackrabbit! The transition to DI has been a rough road and yet with Nagy's leadership they have stayed the course and good things are starting to happen. I think the program will be stronger by going through the tough times and nothing will be taken for granted. What a recruiting class with Fiegan,White,Carlson and now Wolters. This is quite a foundation of talent for years to come. I think Wolters with his court vision,ball handling and ability to distribute, shoot and slash to the hoop will make everyone around him better and allow our current players to play their more natural positions. I wish we could redshirt them all, but that is probably not practical and not fair to our upperclassman who deserve to make a run with the new talent as they have endured a lot of hardships! Can't wait for the season to begin!

Comment

I know I've said it before on this board, but Wolters can play! He is going to see minutes as a freshman. I absolutely love his ability to pass and score.

Comment

When I talked to Coach Nagy months ago about Nate he was so excited that he was even considering SDSU. Then, some things happened and we all heard he wasn't considering SDSU. Then, I talked to Coach Nagy again last week and he was confident that Nate was going to choose SDSU. That night Coach was as excited as I have seen him in a long while.

Things are definitely looking up and not just because things have been so tough the last few years. We have a great group of young players joining a group of juniors and seniors that have been working hard to establish the program. Coach Nagy has been with them all along.

Get you season tickets reordered early, maybe add one or two this year and bring some friends. If you don't own season tickets this is the year.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X