X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to go down as one of the worst offensive performances in recent history

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      We were 15.5 point favorites. Easy money.
      are you kidding me?!! WOW
      we are on a two game skid. who set that line? i guess they were on a four game skid but that seems crazy

i dont do much betting. one or two time a season go out to Larchwood with some buddies to watch nfl games and i throw a few bucks down. not a betting guy by any means, but that line seems way off!!

Comment

Two field goals in the final 14 minutes according to Tyler.

Comment

FT’s were the difference at the end. Credit to our guys for that. Mors, Mims, and Kyle had some tremendous hustle plays. Now to get our offense clicking before March.

The men’s side of the tournament is going to be as unpredictable as it’s ever been.

Comment

Now 1-9 when down at half

USD's NET is 322, RPI is 333

From a betting perspective, at least 6 summit games are available on TV (and the Jacks have 3 of those), and I can't imagine your average Joe Gambler is paying for the SLN. Nice to at least see random people commenting on the game on Twitter. I was wondering if we're the smallest (maybe weakest is a better word) conference to have their own (non ESPN+) league broadcast system and if we would have more random eyeballs with at least half of the games being on ESPN+ versus 3 on cable tv.

Worth noting the women's semifinals will also be CBS SN this year in addition to the two championship games

Comment

A lot of talk about Jack's men's vs women's teams...who really has it going on and who doesn't!!!

But could this happen???

Last year on January 28th, the men were (11-11) (6-4) vs now the men are (13-11) (6-3)!! I had forgotten, but last year, the men went on a 7 game winning streak after January 28th!! They finished the season before the tourney at 13-5 in the Summit. Mostly they used only 7 players especially the last 10 games. And Easley and AA they were w/o for some games. Somehow they turned it around. I'm guessing last year, most of us didn't expect the team to turn it around. Guess we will see!!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

so it is Midco announcers then. they are just putting a CBS label on it. i am listening on radio. just was curious how involved CBS actually is
                Speaking of Midco announcers…….where’s Tom Newman been lately? Seems like he’s been missing the last few home games (men’s and women’s).

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post

Speaking of Midco announcers…….where’s Tom Newman been lately? Seems like he’s been missing the last few home games (men’s and women’s).
                  I've heard he's no longer at midco. I prefer not to say why as the internet is forever and I've only heard 2nd hand.

I will say I keep hoping he pops up from within the program somehow. The guy is a SD sports news legend.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Does anyone know if 5 blocks by a player in a game is close to most blocks in a game? WK3 was in the zone yesterday.

I found the answer. Cody Larson 6 blocks in 2014 against KC. Douglas Wilson also had a 5 block game along with Dentlinger, Daum, & Devine.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I sincerely hope that Nieman will still be the SDSU lead announcer. I assume David Brown will get a bigger in screen presence as he currently does a Augie hockey and fills in for others. Hope that Tanner Castora is brought on in some capacity too

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

I've heard he's no longer at midco. I prefer not to say why as the internet is forever and I've only heard 2nd hand.

I will say I keep hoping he pops up from within the program somehow. The guy is a SD sports news legend.
                        Have been wondering where he is. Looks like he went Twitter silent right after Frisco.

Comment

No way on Nieman. I would have thought that of all the Midco commentators that he would be the one to not go. If true I thought he was solid on the broadcast and worked well with Newitt. Temporary leave maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
                            No way on Nieman. I would have thought that of all the Midco commentators that he would be the one to not go. If true I thought he was solid on the broadcast and worked well with Newitt. Temporary leave maybe?
                            Agreed. I too hope I've heard wrong and he'll be back.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

One of my favorite parts of the game yesterday was the national anthem.

The music was good as always. But I really enjoyed watching the USD players look around and take in a full arena like they hadn’t see anything like it all year. Then as the anthem got going and you could hear the singing they really started looking around.

What a great crowd we are lucky to be apart of.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                                One of my favorite parts of the game yesterday was the national anthem.

The music was good as always. But I really enjoyed watching the USD players look around and take in a full arena like they hadn’t see anything like it all year. Then as the anthem got going and you could hear the singing they really started looking around.

What a great crowd we are lucky to be apart of.
                                The silence after the anthem until the colors are retired is something special that I have never seen elsewhere.

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X