GDT: USD vs SDSU 4pm Frost Arena CBSSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    who are the TV announcers? is CBS actually there? or they are using like Midco cameras and they have announcers watching the game online and announcing? maybe i am stupid and that does not happen any more?
    Shon Morris and Alex Heinert are there

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Shon Morris is full of s*it if he thinks Appel wasn't fouled on that play. Had both arms wrapped up.
      agreed. had an arm wrapped around him the entire time. that said, i am surprised more people dont take the charge from Luke like he did after the tie up. his style is pretty bull in the china closet

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Shon Morris and Alex Heinert are there
        so it is Midco announcers then. they are just putting a CBS label on it. i am listening on radio. just was curious how involved CBS actually is

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
          We have too many seniors and too much experience to play this poorly.
          Too many risky long passes. 50 foot lob pass attempts are great when they connect, but the success rate isn't very high.

Comment

Looks like we are playing stoopid. Against Used you know it isn't athleticism or skill thats the problem.

Comment

so it is Midco announcers then. they are just putting a CBS label on it. i am listening on radio. just was curious how involved CBS actually is
              Yes, that's how it's been for every CBS game I've watched

Comment

'Yotes getting chippy

Comment

Two bad calls in twenty seconds. Kyle got hip-checked going after a loose ball on one end and Charlie got head-butted on the other.

Comment

We get a good defensive possession and Zeke runs down and jacks up a three with zero passes that leads to a jsd layup. Dumb.

Comment

i did not hear the beginning of the game but i have not heard Barnharts name i dont think? anything going on? or Mohrs taking minutes?

Comment

i did not hear the beginning of the game but i have not heard Barnharts name i dont think? anything going on? or Mohrs taking minutes?
                        He played for about 4mins in first half and didn't score. I think Mors is just getting some playing time

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          We get a good defensive possession and Zeke runs down and jacks up a three with zero passes that leads to a jsd layup. Dumb.
                          Hear ya. for 95% of players i NEVER wanna see that. EVEN the other 5% it should not happen too often

but Zeke is one of those guys. he has proven too many times that he can make bad shots look good. I dont always love his shot selection. and i would LOVE to see him go inside even more. he is deadly inside the arc and an excellent FT shooter. dont love the shot selection but not gonna try to change it much.

the bigger issue for Zeke is the brain fart passes and other TOs

Comment

How was none of that activity not a foul prior to Kyle doing anything?

Comment

Burchill wrapped him up with both arms around the waist

Comment

yes!! the first kid flying in and landing on WK back should have been whistled

Comment

Working...
                                X