GDT: USD vs SDSU 4pm Frost Arena CBSSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: USD vs SDSU 4pm Frost Arena CBSSN

The yotes come to Brookings in last place of the Summit with a 2-6 record. The Jackrabbits[5-3] are now in 2nd place 1/2 game behind the Fhawks[6-3]. 3 more teams are 1/2 game behind the Jackrabbits. A win over the yotes will be needed to get into first place and avoid 2 losses in a row in Frost or another 3 game skid overall. The SDSU defense did a good job in Vermillion holding the yotes to 55. It is another pleasant February day to get to Frost and encourage those Jackrabbits to a victory. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

My prediction is a big day for Mims. 17 points to be exact. Jacks win 65-60

Comment

The Jacks need to win the remaining home games if they want to end up playing on Saturday in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        The Jacks need to win the remaining home games if they want to end up playing on Saturday in Sioux Falls.
        AGREED!! dropping the NDSU game was bad. i have not really looked yet, but who won league MBB games yesterday? it looked to me like NDSU must have followed the win vs us with a loss? that makes our game look even worse not that any circumstances make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

AGREED!! dropping the NDSU game was bad. i have not really looked yet, but who won league MBB games yesterday? it looked to me like NDSU must have followed the win vs us with a loss? that makes our game look even worse not that any circumstances make it look good
          It is true that the bison lost up north. ORU won a tight game over Denver. The Tommies walked away from the Roos. Sunday games give time to watch other Saturday games.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

It is true that the bison lost up north. ORU won a tight game over Denver. The Tommies walked away from the Roos. Sunday games give time to watch other Saturday games.
            was the UND vs NDSU game close? at which gym? didnt UND begin conference play 0 and 3? now they have 6 wins in a row and sitting in first by half game. if we take care of business today we are tied with them with the head to head tie breaker but still need to travel to Grand Forks

I like Coach Sather a lot, actually i like the MBB coach for both ND schools. I like the way their teams play and like the way they teach the game. that said i am more than sick of losing to NDSU. I did not suppose us becoming the better football school to mean they would become the better basketball school!! (a significant exaggeration on both parts. purposely to make a point and be a bit silly)

Comment

Link to channel
              https://thetvapp.to/tv/cbs-sports-network-live-stream/
              Extensions like ublock origin or adblock plus always recommended for web browsing

Comment

We are killing them inside. Quit jacking 3's.

Comment

who are the TV announcers? is CBS actually there? or they are using like Midco cameras and they have announcers watching the game online and announcing? maybe i am stupid and that does not happen any more?

Comment

well Bruns is having a lot better game this time around. Paul Bruns

sounds like their post is having a nice game too

Comment

Shon Morris is full of s*it if he thinks Appel wasn't fouled on that play. Had both arms wrapped up.

Comment

Giving Bruns good looks and keeping USD off the glass are the main reasons we are down right now. Things we can easily control and change…hopefully.

Comment

We have too many seniors and too much experience to play this poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                            We have too many seniors and too much experience to play this poorly.
                            We seem to be regressing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Shon Morris is full of s*it if he thinks Appel wasn't fouled on that play. Had both arms wrapped up.
                              Normally I think he's a pretty good announcer, but if it's the play I'm thinking of, it definitely looked iffy.

I'm listening to radio instead of CBS audio though
                              Last edited by jakejc795; 02-05-2024, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X