GDT: ORU vs SDSU/Senior Day 2pm Frost Arena GoJacks.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    Fun game yesterday. I would've preferred a win, but I believe confidence was built.

This team has a very small margin of error. Zeke has to be Zeke, next Saturday and Monday to get another shot at the Golden Eagles. I believe this team will make it to Tuesday night, but as I stated earlier this team has a very small margin of error. If Zeke has an off night, the Rabbits could be eliminated on Saturday or Monday night. Many of the players have been through this before and the toughness built through this season will help this team next weekend.

For this team to win the championship, Zeke will need to hit his average for the tournament. Mohrs and Charlie will need to average 7-9 points a game. Mims will need to hit a big shot or two. Alex will need to be more than steady and on the inside Dent and WK3 will need average 17 plus points a game combined. I believe the defense will be good, but to win the title the Rabbits will need to put points on the board.

I'm looking forward to another SLT and a blue wave starting Saturday night!!!

Go Rabbits!!!
    Agree that Saturday's game was important for the team to build confidence. Getting boat-raced in Tulsa had to have most Rabbit fans questioning if we could even hang with ORU.

Although as you point out making the finals is no sure thing. A potential matchup with NDSU in the semifinals is not a sure win. We don't match up super well with them.

Comment

The game in Brookings Saturday did not show vulnerable Golden Eagles. It did show that they are beatable inside the Summit League even though they are heavy favorites to win the SLT. Their defense forced too many Jackrabbit turnovers which may prepare SDSU to change a few things. The double teams in the paint were relentless and quick. The Jackrabbits have some other games to prepare to win prior to a potential rematch. It should be an entertaining SLT.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
      X