No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs yotes 6pm SCSC Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, Dent is a machine tonight. So good. Feels like Zeke is forcing things a bit and it's just not working so well.

And just as I sat that, he hits a two then a three. Neither he nor USD will shoot as poorly this half as they did in the first.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
      Man, Dent is a machine tonight. So good. Feels like Zeke is forcing things a bit and it's just not working so well.

And just as I sat that, he hits a two then a three. Neither he nor USD will shoot as poorly this half as they did in the first.
      At least it's happening in game where others have their shooting touch

Comment

It is not showing up in big stats at this point, but i really think Mors is making a difference for the jacks

and WK has not slowed down at all since he started coming off the bench

Comment

At this point I would rather go small than have Lien out there.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
            It is not showing up in big stats at this point, but i really think Mors is making a difference for the jacks

and WK has not slowed down at all since he started coming off the bench
            Aptly timed given reduced roster. Kyle's fun to watch on defense and under rim

Comment

WOW invisible foul on Zeke
              and whistle not blown until we already have both hands on the rebound

Comment

WOW invisible foul on Zeke
                and whistle not blown until we already have both hands on the rebound
                Nothing pisses me off more than officials who whistle fouls only after the ball doesn't go in.

Comment

Tyler commenting on lack of 'Yotely crowd noise until Bruns' offensive foul

The Howlin' Pack has been mostly whimperin' whelps. Hopefully Jacks cause that trend to continue

Comment

Don't the whistles work when the Jacks are on offense ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Nothing pisses me off more than officials who whistle fouls only after the ball doesn't go in.

yep and they followed that up with another terrible call against AA

Al tried to back it up by saying that he DID make contact with the shoulder. well when you are defending and trying to get OUT of the way and the dribbler dribbles into you, the correct terminology would be the offensive player made contact with his shoulder

wow we are getting a foul on almost every possession now. need to bet back to our philosophy of defending WITHOUT fouling and keep the clock running

Comment

Jacks need to clean up the passing and run 25 seconds every possession.

Comment

Thought Zeke’s season was over for a second with how he held his wrist after that hard fall. good to see him still out there

Comment

AJ following in Dawn's footsteps. wacks Dent in the face and is flabbergasted the official has the nerve to imagine calling a foul on him. actually i find him way way WAY more palatable than his mom. seems like a good kid and happy to see him back and healthy. just could not miss the family resemblance on that one occasion))

Comment

AJ hurt. dang it

it appears maybe an ankle and not the knee fortunately

Comment

AJ following in Dawn's footsteps. wacks Dent in the face and is flabbergasted the official has the nerve to imagine calling a foul on him. actually i find him way way WAY more palatable than his mom. seems like a good kid and happy to see him back and healthy. just could not miss the family resemblance on that one occasion))
                                The face he made needs to go viral.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X