Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and then he get the 3 to go)))!!!!!

Comment

wow get a nice lead and take 3s on 4 straight shots. i am amazed they dont see how that does not work for them at this point

they can be successful but they have to stick to a game plan that fits them

Comment

I guess i need Brad Newitt to explain to me HOW that was a foul on Dent

Comment

There's a reason Mims has all of those wide open looks from deep. It's not his thing. One of eight, I believe. And everybody else is brutal from three, too. Woof!

Good thing we're getting some O boards. And strong finish to the half. We need to focus on the inside game here after half.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

We didn’t shoot the 3 well but man, that was a great half! Everyone stepped up. Keep playing like that and this team will get back to being successful.

Comment

Kyle says " get that s*it out of here " ! Really impressive last two minutes for him.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                I guess i need Brad Newitt to explain to me HOW that was a foul on Dent
                I was half expecting a Midco vehicle to speed by me driving back from Brookings with ol' BN so you'd have that benefit

Comment

Not surprised the Davis hire is Elsen's halftime feature

Comment

Dent and Kyle are owning the inside
                    except for one weird trip when we gave up about 5 O boards we are boarding very well
                    the guards are keeping the TOs WAY down

very good first half and we can still play a lot better. overall this team is growing. CANT WAIT to get Charlie back

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                      Not surprised the Davis hire is Elsen's halftime feature
                      NO KIDDING

his subtle way to give the finger to the jacks
                      after hearing Josh talk about his thoughts, i cannot say this feels any less strange

the statement about not being in the habit about saying no to job offers. well i would say you should be in the habit of saying no to bad offers when there is EVERY reason to believe better offers will be coming

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

NO KIDDING

his subtle way to give the finger to the jacks
                        after hearing Josh talk about his thoughts, i cannot say this feels any less strange

the statement about not being in the habit about saying no to job offers. well i would say you should be in the habit of saying no to bad offers when there is EVERY reason to believe better offers will be coming
                        You've heard of Stockholm syndrome, right?

I'm going to chalk it up to "Herb"-dome Syndrome.

Perfect end to that would be Newitt popping in to "coach us up" on how 'Yotes play hard to the whistle while the Jacks consistently "get away with one"

Comment

Tyler mentioned that game clock wasn't running for over 40secs at one point in first half. Was that mentioned by Elsen?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                            Tyler mentioned that game clock wasn't running for over 40secs at one point in first half. Was that mentioned by Elsen?
                            nope never mentioned it
                            to be honest, even against usd i prefer Newitt over Elsen. and against any other opponent, i feel like Newitt is pretty good to the jacks (obviously just my opinion and i think maybe not a common one)

Comment

Dent needs to touch the ball on every possession.

Comment

Dent looks amazing out there. Our outside shot selection is still bad. Defense playing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X