GDT: Jackrabbits vs yotes 6pm SCSC Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i gotta say i dont see that flavor attaining the same worldwide popularity as cookies and cream))!!! it may, on the other hand, achieve a significant level of infamy! NO CHANCE i am tasting it but i did get a good chuckle out of it)) i am wondering now (after these noteworthy, for pretty much ALL the wrong reasons, suggestions) about you and 3 cats. did the two of you celebrate mildly too hard after the bison experienced their personal Frisco Fiasco?)))) (good phrase Filbert) and continue to suffer from diminished mental functioning?))
    Haha, I suspect there's a rule somewhere that the combination of TC's X-rated "carpentry" and my Dairy Bar diatribes would cause the universe to implode, were we ever to actually meet.

Tangentially related -- I have heard repeated reports that Jacks fans repeatedly depleted The Local in Frisco's beer inventory, and I'll confess that the root beer float imbibing of my family and I could do the same to root beer and SDSU vanilla ice cream inventories following Jacks wins.

Comment

Working...
    X